tow the author's note

Hi everyone, I wanted to do this author’s note specific chapter before diving into the last chapter and the epilogue! As I write this my little story is at 14.8k, I have just started the final (i hope) rewrite of the last chapter and I can’t help but think how happy I am that you all have read, re read but enjoyed the ride of my version to the story. Which I hope to get to all of you in a few days if all goes well and if my schedule this week permits me to have time out to write the rest. However, there is nothing I could say that would express my gratitude to all of you. 

And Action, started out as a note in my phone as I was on a long road trip cross country. I had just finished re-watching the reunion for the third time and I couldn’t help but think about another ending to this story. An ending that would be too insane to happen. So I decided on writing it, with the limited knowledge I knew from social media quotes, friends episodes, and just to what can come to mind. I didn’t know at the time it would lead to this many chapters let alone this many people tuning in. 

I hope you all enjoy the ending and I hope you will continue to read my other stories or re-read this one if you need any type of comfort or need a good cry with a happy ending. Friends means the absolute world to me, and so do the cast. I even debated on whether or not to end this story or even at one point deleting it all together. 

All I can say now is thank you. Seriously, you all have helped me continue to write and helped my motivation. It may not seem like a lot because this is just a story but I took maybe more time than I should out of work and school to put this together ahah.As some of you know, I write heavily based on songs and the mood. So, I put some of my specific songs I basically tailored this story alongside with – feel free to listen to these songs as you read the last chapter or if you decide on re reading. Some songs are catered for the first parts or the first half of this story before it got fluffy while the rest cater towards that happy feeling. See y'all for the ending and thanks again.

– cam (alwaysroschel)

And Action – the playlist 

If You See Her – LANY

Forget Me – Lewis Capaldi

Talking To Strangers – Maisie Peters

Take Her To The Moon – Moira Dela Torre

Men On The Moon – Chelsea Cutler 

Maroon – Taylor Swift

Sweet Nothing – Taylor Swift 

One And Only – Adele

I Guess I’m In Love – Clinton Kane

4 Ever 4 Me – Demi Lovato