Return

*Jetra*

~~~~~

M!Jesse's POV

I walked through Beacontown with a big smile on my face. The sight of the awesome houses and amazing builds simply blessed my eyes. I really loved how our home was coming along.

"Jesse! Hey, how do you build an anvil again? I keep forgetting..." one of the citizens asked me.

"Three iron blocks on top, three iron ingots on the bottom and one more ingot in the middle," I smiled.

"Oh! That's right, I keep placing the iron blocks at the bottom," he lightly hit his head, "thanks Jesse. I really appreciate it."

I waved him off as he ran away to craft an anvil. Soon, another citizen came up to me. "Jesse, I've been wanting to build something on top of my house for a while, but I don't know what I should build. Think you can help me out?"

My eyes wandered around. A couple of parrots flew around and landed on the fountain. "Why not build a parrot?" I smiled at her.

"Great thinking! Thanks, Jesse!" She smiled and got right to crafting stained wool.

I kept walking through the town, looking at everyone mingling with eachother and building various things. It all seemed amazing how our little town became bigger than when we defeated the admin.

My feet stopped walking right in front of Reuben's memorial. I gazed at it in all its glory with an aching heart.

"I still miss you, buddy. You must be feasting on an ocean of carrots now, huh?" I smiled weakly.

As my smile fell, I felt the need to vent to him. "Since we defeated the admin, everyone went back to their homes. Axel went back to Boomtown, probably keeping his title as the king." A small chuckle left my lips.

"Olivia went back to Redstonia. Maybe she's working a new block with Ellegaard, being her prodigy and all." I sighed and glanced back at the town, seeing Lukas meeting up with Radar.

"Lukas is still working on his book here in Beacontown. Radar seems to help him a lot with it." I smiled before looking back at the memorial. "Even though it's awesome he's writing a book, we don't have much time to hang out."

My smile turned into a frown as I thought of her. "And Petra... she's still off adventuring the world. Who knows when she'll be back..." My eyes were trained on the grass just beneath Reuben's portrait. "I miss her a lot..."

I stared at Reuben's picture for longer. "I remember all the adventures we had, and I just can't help but fall in lo-"

"Hey Jesse," Radar said, interrupting my moment. I shot him a glare. "Oh, I'm sorry, we're you busy?" He smiled awkwardly, backing away a little.

I sighed. "Not anymore, no. What's up?"

"Lukas wanted to talk with you for a bit," he pointed to the blonde boy behind him.

"If you're busy, I can just come back later-" he began, but I cut him off.

"It's fine, Lukas. What didja wanna talk about?" I asked as Radar walked away.

"I just wanted to check on you. We haven't talked for a while."

"Yeah, well, duty calls."

"The calls of duties."

We both laughed at his little comment. "How have you been?" He asked.

"To be honest, not so great..." a sigh left my lips as we sat in front of the memorial. "I feel like how Petra felt when the Order... well, separated."