Stories

*Comedy(its messy)*

This chapter features both male and female Jesse's. Jess for female and Jesse for male.

Jesse's POV

"Jess!" I called, searching for my sister around the house. "Where is she... Come on, we're late!"

"I'm–" she popped out from around a corner and bumped into a wall as she pulled on her shoes, "–oof... coming!"

"What took you so long?" I crossed my arms.

"I was eating cake, let's go!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house.

"And you didn't share?!"

She ignored my angry complaint and continued to drag me through Beacontown. "Next time I having cake, I'm not giving you any."

"Would you move your weak legs, we're late," she argued at me.

"You owe me an entire cake!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever!"

We finally made it to the Order Hall. Both of us were out of breath from running. "I can't believe you ate an entire cake without sharing," I glared at her.

"Hey, finder's keepers!" She glared back.

"You owe me."

"I don't owe you anything."

"Yes you do! You ate an entire cake!"

"So what? Reuben ate three pumpkin pies but I can't eat one cake?"

"Jess, he's a pig!"

"What difference does that make?!"

"You're a person, he's a pig. There's a big difference!"

"Guys?"

Both of us looked at the door and saw Lukas with a confused expression. "What's going on?"

"Hey Lukas, sorry we're late," I smiled awkwardly. I narrowed my eyes at my sister and continued, "Jess ate an entire cake before we left."

"Jesse was painting his underwear," Jess said calmly before walking inside.

"Wha– you don't say that to people!" I yelled at her before giving up. I looked at Lukas who had an innocent smile. I felt heat rise to my cheeks of embarrassment.

"Didn't know you painted your underwear," he chuckled. "Come on, everyone's waiting." He walked inside, leaving me at the door.

"... screw you, Jess."

I finally walked in and closed the door behind me. I saw Axel, Petra and Olivia already greeting Jess with hugs and huge smiles. Everyone saw me and the girls began giggling.

"What did she tell you," I asked with a tired look.

"Oh nothing," Olivia smiled. "Great to see you again, Jesse," she hugged me.

Olivia pulled away. "It's been so long," Petra smiled before pulling me into another hug, "you even picked up a painting hobby."

I jumped away and glared at Jess. "I paint on a canvas, yes."

"Dude, I bet your paintings are awesome," Axel smiled. "Do you have any we can see?"

"Fortunately, no," I smiled awkwardly again, "my paintings are... well, not all that..."

"What do you normally paint?" Petra snickered.

"Stars, fish, cities, small amulets..." Jess began listing with a sneaky grin.