Our Final Battle

Use any Jesse you'd like.

For: Playni

Jesse's POV

Finally.

For the first time in years, we finally came back together.

The first time the New Order of the Stone actually had a goofy conversation together.

All five of us together again. Axel, Lukas, Olivia, Petra, and myself.

For countless hours, I've been waiting this moment.

And... it's all gone.

I stood onto a boulder, staring into the eyes of my enemy. The cold wind blew into my hair as my puffy eyes were lined with tears. My glassy vision was focused only at my enemy. Not one person, neither them nor myself, made a single move.

Everything I had hoped for to happen... was gone.

And it was all their fault.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

The day came where the five of us finally got a chance to be in one place. I arranged this meeting as I heard Petra was coming back into town.

I waited at the gates of Beacontown, awaiting their arrival. Olivia and Axel were the first ones to arrive. "Hey guys!" I smiled as they saw me.

"Jesse!" They smiled before hugging me.

"How have you been?" I asked them.

"A little rough around the edges, but Boomtown is looking awesome," Axel said proudly.

"Redstonia hasn't changed a lot, but a lot of people are coming up with great inventions," Olivia smiled. "Beacontown looks amazing!"

"As always," I said with a smug smile.

"So what's the big event that's happening? Why'd you call for us?" Axel asked.

"I heard Petra's coming back into town."

"Dang, it's been so long since we've seen her. I wonder what kinds of adventures she went on," Olivia began to ponder.

"Hey, where's Lukas?" Axel asked.

"Someone called?"

We looked at where the voice came from to see Lukas back from his walk. "Lukas!" Axel and Olivia exclaimed, just before pulling him into a hug.

"Hey guys. What's with all the hugging?" He chuckled lightly.

"They can't wait to get the Order back together again," I smiled.

"Oh that's right, Petra's coming back!" He looked around with a smile. "She's not here yet?"

"There she is!" Oliva smiled.

"Hey guys! What's up?" Petra grinned as she approached us.

"Petra!" Axel smiled widely just before hugging her without warning.

"Axel, I can't breathe–" she struggled to say anything.

Of course the rest of us ignored it as Axel slightly released his grip. "Group hug!" I yelled out, just as Olivia, Lukas and myself joined the hug.

After our group hug, we went back to the Order Hall and began to catch up with eachother almost immediately, talking about Petra's adventures, Olivia's engineering courses, Axel's Boomtown battles and Lukas' books. We were all happy talking about our different lives and intrigued with each other's.