Ice Skating

(Random)

Ft. Male and female Jesse

Jesse's POV

"Where are we?" Olivia asked, looking around as we walked into a snow biome.

"We haven't shown you guys the biomes we've been to, so, here we are, in a snow biome," Jess announced as she picked up some snow.

Axel picked up a snowball and threw it at me. "Ow!" I glared at him.

"Bet you can't get back at–" I threw a snowball at him. He ducked in time, but the snowball hit Lukas instead.

"You're gonna pay for that," he grinned, picking up a snowball and throwing it at me.

I grabbed Petra and used her as a shield. The snowball hit her hair. "Thanks Jesse," she frowned with a tired expression. She got out of my grip and grabbed a snowball. "This. Means. WAR!"

Pretty soon, all of us began chucking snowballs at eachother, laughing maniacally whenever we hit someone. Eventually we built mini‐snow forts to use as a base. Most of us were on teams, some of us went solo.

After about an hour or two, we finally called a truce and took a break from the intense snowball war.

"Man, I haven't had fun like that since a LONG time ago," Axel sighed.

"When you scared us with the creeper head?" Jess smiled and rolled her eyes.

"That too," Axel grinned, "but there was a time where we were too scared to do anything and decided to just go home."

"Are you talking about the time we discovered the ice spikes biome?" Olivia asked.

"You guys went to an ice spikes biome?" Petra widened her eyes. "I find that hard to believe."

"We were too scared to get on the ice, it was breaking easily," I crossed my arms defensively.

"There's one over there," Lukas announced, pointing beyond the snow biome.

"Petra, last one there is a rotten egg!" Jess smirked and began to run.

"Ooh you're going down," Petra grinned and began running after her.

"Hey, guys, wait for us!" I yelled after them before all of us began to chase them.

When we arrived at the biome, we ran right onto the ice and began slipping and falling over eachother. Olivia grabbed onto my arm to try and support herself while I grabbed onto hers. Petra slid under Jess which made her fall over onto her and taking Lukas with them.

Suddenly, we find Axel gliding gracefully across the ice with no struggle at all. We stared in awe, completely shocked at how he was doing that.

"How are you doing that?" Jess asked, very confused.

"I dunno, I just let the ice take me wherever?" Axel shrugged as he did a little jump, landing gracefully back onto the ice. He skated around us and grabbing Olivia with him. I tried to do what Axel was doing, but I ended up falling.

After a while, I got back on my feet and less of falling. I pushed off the ice and began to skate a little. A grin appeared on my face as I thought that I was getting the hang of it.

Petra grabbed my arm without warning which made me lose my balance a little. "I'm getting tired just trying to get balanced," she sighed.

I thought for a moment and began to spin in multiple circles, taking her with me. I let go of her and she went gliding across the ice and into a snow bank. "Not tired now, are ya?!" I called after her with a grin.

She glared and grabbed a snow ball, hitting me smack down in my face and making me fall. "I'm well rested! Not sure about you though," she yelled out with a little chuckle.

I laughed and wiped the snow off my face. I looked around and saw Axel guiding Olivia around the ice. I also noticed Jess and Lukas trying to help eachother out, which only resulting in both of them spinning in random circles.

I grinned and motioned for Petra to grab some snowballs. She threw one at Lukas to cut his moment with Jess short, and she threw another at Olivia which made her lose her grip on Axel's hand.

"Sabotage!" I smiled proudly.

Just a little scene I imagined while laying awake at night. Hope you've enjoyed! I'll see you in the next one! :)