Steve and Bucky, Rescue Rangers*

TW: Kidnapping, suggested rape, blood, shooting, death

*~* Emma *~*

Alex turned to me with lust filled eyes, his pupils so dilated I could only see back. "We are going to be so happy together Emmalina.  We are going to start our family. Tonight." 

I took a step back involuntarily.  "Alex, please I'm tired.  Can we start another day?"  I wanted to stall him, give time to Bucky to find me.  I knew that everyone could hear what was going on.

"Emma, I know you want a family.  It's important to me too.  I know I said a lot of things before but now it's all about you.  Don't you want me, Emma?"  He took a step towards me.

"Please Alex. I just had a long day.  I promise, we'll start tomorrow, ok?" I smiled so he would know I was being sincere.

He touched my face and pulled me in for a deep kiss.  I tried not to flinch away. I could feel the gun on the small of my back.  He accepted my stance and moaned against my lips. "You taste divine, Emmalina.  I know you are tired so let's get some rest, ok?"

"Thank you, Alex.  I'm just going to use the restroom and then I'll go to bed."

"Ok my Emmalina." He turned to climb into bed, out the gun on the side table and turn on the TV.  I went into the restroom and tried not to sob too loud.  I grabbed the phone and whispered, "Steve?"

"We're still here Emma.  I'm sorry you had to do that sweetheart but you did great.  We found you.  Give us 5 minutes. What's the room number?"

"Twelve. Is Bucky there?"

"He's in another car Emma but your dad is with me. Hold on."

I waited a sec before I heard "princess?"

"Daddy.  I love you.  I'm so sorry that I left without my security."

"It's ok Emma.  Has he hurt you?"

"Not really.  Daddy, can you tell Bucky that I love him? Just in case." I wanted to make sure I said the words one more time.

"You'll tell him yourself Emma.  Just hang on."

Just then the door to the bathroom flew open.

"You fucking bitch!"

He lunged for me and pulled me from the bathroom and I dropped the phone as I screamed.  He smacked me across the face, making me see stars. He grabbed for the gun.

"I love you Emma and you are mine.  When are you going to accept this?" He snarled at me.  He grabbed me and threw me on the bed.  "I will make you mine," as he reached for my pants.  I swung at him, stopping him for a second.

"Fuck you Alex, I was never yours!" I screamed.  I kept swinging, hoping to hit him hard enough to stop.

He grabbed my throat.  "If I can't have you Emma, no one will." He squeezed a little tighter.  "Tell me that you are mine or I will end you now."  He held the gun at my temple.

I couldn't breathe.  I thrashed to let him know that I couldn't breathe.  And then the room door flew open.

*~* Steve *~*

You fucking bitch!

I heard Emma scream and then someone hitting something before the line went dead.

"Oh my god," Scott looked at me.

"We are two minutes from their location," the officer said.  He radioed to the other officers.  "He found her phone.  We need to move now!"