1: Derek Hale And Clark Kent

I am Derek hale well thats the name I prefer let me explain.

When I was a baby my planet was dieing, me and my cousin Kara were sent to earth but things didn't go to plan, Kara's pod was nocked of course so I was on earth alone well not for long my mother was in the woods and found my pod with me inside, her name was Talia hale and she was a werewolf she took me home and adopted me she had a daughter named Laura and a brother named Peter they were werewolfs aswell.

As I was getting older I started to get stronger, faster and more. My mother took me to a farm that would become my second home, she never left me there she just wanted to see some of her very close friends there names were Jonathan and martha kent. Then I got a sister named cora hale that would be come a werewolf when she aged.

When I was a teenager that's where my life hit a curve ball, my mother bit me, turned me into a werewolf the thing is at that point in time I didn't know I was adopted after I was turned I fell in love with a girl named paige but then I got her killed.

Awhile later I met a girl that was named kate argent she was a little bit older but we started dating then I made worse decision, I told her what I was, a werewolf but turns out that she and her family where werewolf hunter's, she burnt my family alive. Me and my sister Laura weren't in the fire. We survived peter did to but he was in a coma.

After that me and Laura moved to the farm which is in smallville. She kept her name but I changed my name to clark kent, it was to hard to be called Derek hale. I went back to high school and then I found out that I was an alien, no not an alien an alien werewolf! My sister knew what I was and that just broke me even more.

I found out that I have freeze breath and super hearing thats cool I guess and heat vision and I hate it i also have ex Ray vision so I got glasses to help me see less.

Later I got a job as a reporter and was a superhero called superman, then my cousin kara's pod fell to earth she wasn't that old probably just starting her teenage years, I gave her to a family called danvers they were also my friends, the reason why I didn't keep kara was because I didn't trust myself with a family, I got the hale family killed I don't want her to die.

I was happy until I got a call from my sister she said she had found something about the fire so with regret I went back to the town I was raised in beacon Hills, instead of wearing my glasses I wore my contacts and totally changed my style. when I arrived at the hale house I expected to see my sister but she was dead and there was an alpha on the loose.

The Alpha turned a teenage boy so I tried to help him, some of the time he wanted my help but at the beginning we didn't get along I tried to convince him to break him up with his girlfriend, her name was Alison Argent as in kate argent she was kates niece I was just worried about him, I didn't want what happen to me to happen to him and the new wolf was named Scott mccall and he had a best friend called stiles stilinski he was human then they had a little complication named Jackson Whitmore who found out that Scott was a werewolf I tried to kill him but Scott saved him stiles had a crush named Lydia martin she was friends with Jackson Whitmore and Alison argent.

Turns out that the Alpha was Peter! Peter hale my uncle wasn't in a coma anymore but he killed Kate and my sister to become an alpha and turned scott into a werewolf and then turned Lydia and then I killed him.

I started my own pack Isaac lahey, Erica and Boyd I also turned Jackson they all knew the risk about being a werewolf Jackson turned into a kadima, Its like a snake and Its claws can paralysed People including me. Peter got resurrected I turned Allison's mum into a werewolf, she killed herself because she was a hunter and thats there code and and we freed Jackson from being a kadima and he turned into a werewolf kadima and then after he got the hang of being a werewolf he left for London.

Boyd and Erica got kidnapped by the Alpha pack, Erica is dead and turns out that cora, cora hale my baby sister is alive! The Alpha pack wants me to join them, they made me kill boyd, I dated a girl who was doing human sacrifices and peter killed her, scott turned into a true alpha I gave up being an alpha to save my sister cora, she left. Turns out Lydia is a banshee.

Me and Peter were kidnapped by hunters, got saved by a girl named braden, turns out Peter has a daughter called malia she is a were coyote. Stiles got possessed by the nogitsune its an evil kitsune spirit we saved stiles.

Turns out that kate argent is still alive and she made me a teenager again, I turned back into an adult and Scott turns a teenager called liam into a werewolf. every supnartral is on a dead pool, I started to loose my werewolf senses and I was going through a solar flare, I was practically human and I was sleeping with braden the girl that saved me and peter, peter betrayed us and worked with kate. A deputy named parish is a hellhound. Turns out that I wasn't losing my powers, I was evolving into a werewolf that can turn into a wolf, my sister Laura and my mum could turn into a wolf aswell.

After all of that I left beacon Hills and wasn't really planning to come back but I did once.

I married a girl named Lois lane, she accepted me for who I was: an Alien, a killer, a werewolf and she didn't care she loved me for who I was.

I helped kara and her friends: Oliver Queen who is the green arrow and Barry Allen who is the flash a couple times.

me and lois are living on the farm with are two sons Jordan and Jonathan there teenagers and Jordan has alien powers, they aren't werewolfs, they don't know about the werewolf thing yet, lois does and thats my story for now.

From a killer werewolf to a hero, who would of expected that?