3: Full Moon Discovery

Its Derek hale here and right now I am with Roy, Thea and Lois on are farm, we do this alot. Hang out at the farm in smallville. "hay Clark are you going to go back to Beacon Hills to see the pack in a month" asked Roy, he wad coming up to me with Thea and Lois "R.J you know the answer" I said, R.J means Roy.Jackson and he calls me D.C and you probably guess it means Derek.Clark, and about going to see the pack we discussed this yesterday and we both want to go but we also don't want to "seriously you two? You both want to go so stop stalling and go already" Thea said, annoyed more at the fact that we can go to Beacon Hills to see the pack in a month but we are convincing our self's not to go before we could say anything Lois mumbled "and don't say anything about saving the planet, nothing has been going on. So neither of you have an excuse not to, and I can stay home and watch the boys" Lois and Thea had us on that, we both could go back to Beacon Hills for a few weeks if we were lucky. "listen we-well I do want to but I have a robot arm and I don't know if i can hide it and D.C has responsibility with Jordan and Jonathan an-" Roy advised, his arm did get in the way "pretty weak reasons Roy, I love you Roy, so If you Both don't go to Beacon Hills me and Lois will and we will invite them over and tell them everything" Thea threatened me and Roy both growled "you wouldn't dare" "we would" Lois smirked. I knew that if we didn't atleast discuss about going they would do this so I said "me and Roy will discuss this, later" "sounds good to me" Roy responded.

"hay mum, dad, Roy and Thea what's going on?" asked Jordan running to us with Jonathan "nothing the we are just talking" I laughed, why did I laugh I don't know "its getting late you both should be going to bed" said Lois the boys just looked at her "mum schools isn't starting again for a while and there haven't been any crazy villains for you guys to fight" mumbled Jonathan and then Jordan cut in and said "is something going on you know you can tell us now, we know everything" they didn't know everything they didn't even know half of it! It feels worse keeping it from them when they know that I'm superman "nothing is going on you can stay up till night full ok? Then you will go to bed" I stated I'm pretty sure everyone liked that idea.

Its been a couple hours since then and we are just telling them about stuff that has happened "so your saying that Roy looked like a hideous snake monster" Thea laughed "I wasn't that hideous" Roy said, trying to defend him self "R.J I'm afraid that you were the most hideous thing ever, when you were fully a kanima" I laughed, Roy gave me a death stare and said "I can still paralyse you, don't get on my bad side hale" I practically pushed his head on the ground by habit, though I haven't done that in a while "Jackson did you forget that we don't call each other those names when we aren't in Beacon Hills" I whispered before I releasing him.

I Couldn't hold in the feeling that I'm betraying my sons by not telling them I'm a werewolf but I knew I couldn't tell them "I'm starting to feel horrible for keeping this from them" I whispered, they were just looking at me, I realised that I said that out loud before I could start saying anything Roy said "We can if its hurting you, don't try to lie I can feel the pain coming of you" he put his arm around my shoulders, moving closer to me. I would never admit it but I did love him, but not like Lois, when I think about it I loved him like I loved my sisters, like my sons, like family, like pack. And I hoped he does to "we can't tell them" I mumbled convincing myself, I'm pretty sure they didn't hear "awww are boys are getting along" Thea laughed Lois was chuckling we were both blushing in embarrassment, that just made them laugh harder "come on boys admit it both of you, you love each other" we both looked at each other and I realised that he did love me "you love me? " I said in confusion, I hope he did but how can he love someone who was so cruel to him. Who tried to kill him "ya I do, Like a brother though, not like Thea" he stuttered he had to make it obvious that he didn't like me like Thea "but how-how can you love me, a guy who was so horrible to you" I said, my voice cracked at the end of the sentence, I felt horrible about how I treated Roy when we first met, and knowing what he went through doesn't make me feel better. I felt Roy's grip tighten, I didn't expect that my eyes shot up at him and my eyes where blue and when I realised it was just him I relaxed, my eyes turned back from blue to green "it wasn't your fault you stabbed me in the neck remember, and honestly Oliver treated me the exact same way you treated me when we first met, so its no big deal" Roy assured, smiling at the mention of Oliver "you to Roy, I love you to" I mumbled so only someone with super or wolf hearing could hear I put my arm over Roys shoulders. We looked up into the sky and laughed Thea and Lois looked confused "full moon" me and Roy stated, lucky we both have control "its funny that for you two and the others that one silly moon can do so much" Thea mused, I just smiled.