2: Jackson Whitmore And Roy Harper

Im roy harper well that's the name I prefer let me explain like Derek did.

When I was younger I was told I was adopted and that didn't settle with me. I started to act out, my mum and dad didn't like that so they sent me to live with the harpers. The harpers where a very close friend to them. When I was with them I changed my name to roy Harper, but later when I was older they died, you would expect that I would move back in with my mum and dad, to me it seemed like they abandoned me so I wasn't going to go back. I couldn't get a job so I became a thief.

years later I saw a two girls one with a very expensive purse, so being the thief I was I stole it they chased me but I got away but they tracked me down and I was in the police station and I came up with a great lie and they dropped the charges and I thought I was done with those girls, But the girl who owns the purse came to get it back. I gave it to her but I took one thing cigarettes she had a problem with them and her name was Thea. Thea queen a rich kid, her family was very rich and there family has a company called Queen consolidated. She had no reason to help me but she continues to try and help me.

Then a little bit later I was kidnapped and he was going to kill me. I didn't care. I was a waste. I was going to die and I didn't even care, but then the Vigilante showed up and saved me. I was recorded when I was saying that and Thea saw it we started to date and she got me a job at her brothers club his name is Oliver Queen and he was stranded on an island for 5 years and I started to hunt for the Vigilante and Thea helped me.

Turns out Thea's mother Moira has been working with Malcolm Merlyn to destroy the glades, its the part of the city I lived in. Thea ran to the glades to save me, we tried to leave but we stopped to save a bus full of people and malcolm died.

Six months later thea was running her brothers club, Moria was in jail, thea didn't visit her for ages. And we were still together she was my boss, I was still helping people which Thea didn't like because I was a moron.

Her brother returned from his vacation to save the family business and then the arrow appeared and save thea when she was kidnapped. I knew that the arrow was the vigilante so I was after him. One night I saw a girl that some men were messing with, I went to help her but then a girl in all black came and attacked them. I found the arrow and I practically became the Arrow's errand-boy. I met a girl who go's by sin whilst tracking down the girl in black for the arrow.

I got abducted and had a serum put into me, it was called Mirakuru it means miracle and thats what it was a miracle drug it made me stronger and heal faster, but it also made me out of control, I had to learn control, the arrow helped me learn. Turns out that thea's brother Oliver Queen is the arrow, I was more then the arrow's errand boy now, I was a member, my name was arsenal because I was a weapon in his arsenal the other members of team Arrow are John Diggle, Felicity smoke, Oliver Queen and now me, Roy harper and remember That girl in black she is actually a member named sara lance, she was on the island with Oliver for one year and is a trained assassin and sara has a sister named Laurel lance.

Oliver was teaching me how to ues a bow. Oliver told me to break up with Thea, it was to protect her but it back fired, she was kidnapped by slade wilson or death stroke, he is the one who injected the mirakuru into me and he was with Oliver and sara on the island. We saved Thea, she is actually Oliver's half sister. Her biological dad is malcolm merlin, yes the man that there mother was working for. After she was saved I left starling. Then I was kidnapped by death stroke, I didn't even try to fight back. Turns out they were using me to fuel there mirakuru army, Oliver saved me and they kept me sedated, but then I awoke but it wasn't really me, I killed a cop and tried to kill Thea, they sedated me again. They got a cure for the mirakuru and injected me with it, I was no longer a mirakuru soldier. Me and Thea where going to run away together but I didn't go, I had to help Oliver, sara and the league of assassin's to stop death stroke but before they did he told Laurel that Oliver was the arrow and she put the rest of the pieces together.

6 months later sara was murdered. We had no clue who killed her. A guy named ray palmer bought the company. We went to Corto Maltese to get Thea, it took alot to convince her to come back, but she did. Thea started back up the club. The league was trying to find who killed sara aswell. Turns out that malcolm is alive, yes Thea's dad is alive and the league thinks that he killed sara. When Thea was away it turns out Malcolm was with her and teaching her how to fight and that guy named ray is making a super suit. Malcolm did kill sara, but he gave Thea something to make her kill sara so in a way Thea killed sara but malcolm planed this so Oliver would kill the league of assassin's leader and become the leader. Oliver had no choice but to, he had to protect his sister. When Oliver went to kill the leader he didn't return for a while but he did then he told Thea that he was the arrow and she took it very well. The leader of the league of assassin's told the police that Oliver was the arrow, he was going to jail but I came up with a plan. I said I was the arrow, I went to jail and I was killed. Well I faked my death, I gave up my life for Oliver and I had to leave starling.

I had no where to go so I went home which is in beacon Hills, to my adopted family they were happy to see me and they had no idea about me or my life so I became a different person. I became Jackson Whitmore a rich asshole. I went back to high-school and became friends with a girl called Lydia martin and played lacrosse.

A little bit later a guy who was terrible at lacrosse somehow got so good I knew something was up so I investigated his name was Scott mccall. Then I met a guy who was looking for Scott and when I didn't tell him where he was he stabbed me in the neck then days later a "mountain lion" attack me in the shop I was in. Somehow I put the piece in place, Scott was a werewolf. I threatened to tell Alison Argent what he was so I would be one. The guy that stabbed me in the neck is Derek hale he is a werewolf he keeps on frightening me and tried to kill me, I understand I am a jerk but do I deserve to die? Derek becomes an alpha and he bit me.

I was waiting for the full moon but I never turned into a werewolf, they thought I was immume. Scott and Stiles kidnapped me saying that I am a Kanima. Then l escaped and I got a restraining-order against Scott and Stiles. Turns out that they weren't lying and I was actually the kanima.

Now I am a werewolf but I still am a kanima so I am practically a were kanima. When I had to learn control but it was pretty easy, probably because I have had to learn control with the mirakuru. I had to move to London because I can't stay in one place because if someone from starling finds me then thats a complication for Oliver and team Arrow and for myself.

I have been dragged back to starling or as its called now star city many times since I was turned but here's what's going on in star: Oliver and Felicity are married and Oliver has a son and felicity and Oliver have a daughter. Diggle has a daughter and a son, Thea was murdered but that was when I left but she was resurrected and she became speedy, she was wearing my suit but she retired. And speaking about resurrections sara was resurrected aswell and went with some guy to travel through time. Oliver got a new team but they were disbanded. There are more heroes now, team flash with their leader Barry allen looking after Central City, team supergirl looking after national City there are a couple more but they are the ones that they work with the most.

now l, Thea and Nyssa she was a member of the league of assassin's before they where disbanded are destroying what made it possible to resurrect people but before we destroyed one I died and they resurrected me. After I died I left and went to see Oliver, I killed a security officer, but when being resurrected you have to kill but you can learn how to control it. I went to the island but I ended up losing my arm, now I have a robot arm. Me and Thea are engaged. We are happy but Oliver died saving the world. And thea knows all of this. And she doesn't care.

And thats my story. Started as a theft and ended as a hero, all because of a expensive purse, who would of guessed?