beginning of the end .

I think I am really an island, but since  they say no man is an islandi guess I am a peninsula .Like am there at the far end looking at islands and am like men I wish I was you ....
                                               #me_thought_2021....
     I just wanted to be ending this book but then I went through my diary like usually do and a certain entry caught my attention .

    The power of believing ....people are bad because they believe what they do is right ....they believe that they are on the truth and light not the other way around.
       When someone changes from bad to good it means they changed what they believed in .Belief is what keeps one from doing something, it keeps one doing something and when it changes so does the person . It is a big part of human life .
          I just realized something maybe my life in school is not bad . Maybe I just sat there thinking how damaged is my life , maybe I am the wrecking ball. Maybe sister is not the problem, maybe matrons aren't , neither the teachers, prefects or students . Maybe the old lady (mom) was right . Maybe I am the problem ! I believed the wrong thing ,I kept my efforts in it and it became real......

    So there I am obviously wondering if school wasn't as bad as I thought and maybe I was just imagining the whole pain and suffering .
     In other words I am questioning the reality of my feelings and my sanity which means I am technically gaslighting myself .                                       Because how can go from being depressed , with a hint of sucidal to wondering if the things that made me that way are nothing but things I created by  my imagination?
     I don't know actually , I got no answers .... So if someone out there has answers , feel free to tell me .