•045•

'knock knock knock' "come in!" I call out cutting my conversation with samu, "hello in doctor lane, I will be giving your test results" The man nods smiling slightly, "So as you know the baby is alright as far as we know, It's not a miscarriage b...

'knock knock knock' "come in!" I call out cutting my conversation with samu, "hello in doctor lane, I will be giving your test results" The man nods smiling slightly, "So as you know the baby is alright as far as we know, It's not a miscarriage but The problem is you have a Minor infection going on and It does usually happen with pregnant women just drink a lot of water, Take some vitamin gummy's i'd recommend and that's pretty much it You guys are all good so there shouldn't be much worry alright"

Shaking his hand We all leave In relief, "bye bye samu!" Rina calls out as I hand suna the car keys "Bye" He waves smiling brightly "You scared the shit out of me baby" Suna Mumbles Shuting the drivers side door, "i'm just happy It isn't so serious, I didn't have much problems with rina" I ponder

...

"L/n Rina!" The Speakers call As Suna Waits for Rina "Hello are you picking up a sibling?" A Taller red haired woman asks "uh i'm picking up my-" "no way your single, Do you think i could get your number? Your very attractive my names n-"

"sorry baby I really needed to go pee" The women watches as My smaller pregnant frame comes into view reaching up kissing his lips "DADDY! MOMMY!" rina giggles running after us

Yea I seen that women talking to suna so I timed everything justtttt right, Watching her scoff She walks away making Suna laugh, "Your so cute my love" He cooes Towards Rina Catching her In his arms, "i love you!" She smiles kissing her father's cheek "why are you so affectionate today rina~" I smile Kissing the top of her head, Making my keys touch her face "today was a good day mommy!"

"tell me all about it mama" Helping her into the car, I Take a seat in the passenger side watching suna start the car, 'mwah' Reaching over I use a hand to move his face towards mine kissing his lips, "your mine and only mine y/n" Suna whispers sending butterflies all in my stomach

Kissing his lips once more I take my seat properly smiling, "OH look mommy I made you this" Turning my head My face is hit with a paper that had multiple colors and what seems to be 3 Figures "Oh for me? So cute you did a good job baby"

...

"babe... babe!" I call Out rolling over to lay on my back "yea?" Watching as he peaks his head through the door a smile slowly creeping to his lips "can you get me a water please~"I cooe, He only nods sticking his tongue out, 'Jezz This baby's really getting to me' I mumble in my head rubbing my stomach

"I wonder if the baby can hear my thoughts" "I highly doubt that" Suna mumbles handing me the water bottle then climbing over me, "you wouldn't know tho" Watching him carefully He bends down a bit more Placing his hands on each side of my head Giving me a long kiss, Using my right hand I pull him to my face once more Now giving him kisses all over his face, "member how annoying you were in our first year" I smile, "no"  "I'm sure you do~ You we're super annoying" "pffft You feel in love tho"