10: Dumb bitch

This chapter is going to contain a torture scene which is going to be rather graphic. Feel free to skip if this isn't something you're interested in. At the end of the chapter there is going to be a small description of what happened, without the torture ofc. 

The office door swung open, making Lisa jump. Jack was standing there. He closed the door carefully, in silence. Lisa stood frozen, instead of trying to run away, she accepted her fate. Paralyzed by fear, all she could do was cry. 

"You're a bad, bad girl, you know that right?" Jack started, as he drew closer to her, staring at her with a grim expression. 

She was too paralysed to react, all she could do was watch him get closer.

"I mean, you had it all. You were my assistant, had the best office damn it. Haha, I guess you got jealous... Of all those people that I killed, with these very hands," he laughed like a maniac. His eyes filled with rage, as he walked closer. 

"Why the fuck did you try to ruin me you bitch?" He spat, mere metres away from her. 

She began to circle his desk, trying to get away from him. Even if it meant a few seconds of slowing him down.

"Answer me!" He yelled.

"P-Please don't hurt me," Lisa cried, still circling his desk. 

"Well it's a little too late for that sugar plum, isn't it?" He laughed as he was at his desk, opposite her. She stared at him, as he stared back. His mismatched eyes were calculating what to do to her, making her skin shiver. 

Grabbing her head, he slammed it onto the metal desk making her whimper.

"You dirty fucking bitch, trying to sell Handsome Jack to those filthy bandits? Who do you think you are?"

Blood poured from her nose after it cracked on the desk.

 He pulled her head up by her hair, smiling cynically.

Her eyes widened when she saw what he pulled from his pocket. It was a knife. Tears poured down her face as she realised what he was going to do. 

He slowly pushed the knife deeper and deeper into her cheek, making her scream as blood oozed from the wound. He sliced her like paper, watching in fascination how she begged for him to stop. 

Crying and screaming, she couldn't push him off. He wrapped his right hand around her throat, making her choke. Smiling,  he cut along her jaw line gently piercing her throat. Her silent stare watched his crazy filled eyes smile at her. 

Sliding the knife lower, he cut her shirt. Gliding his knife further down her shirt, the tip piercing her chest as it went. Muffled screams left her lips, as she saw her life fade away. While applying more pressure to her throat blood sprayed, covering his hand. 

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out? About your little romance to those bandits? Hahaha, you didn't even find anything out you dumb bitch,"he laughed loudly, his eyes became fixated on her breasts. 

Lisa whimpered, but by making a noise, he choked her harder, making her whimpers nothing more than a small escape of air as no noise could escape.

"Don't ruin my fun darling, you know I don't like things when they aren't my way," he smirked pushing her knife into her chest. Blood sprayed out her chest, staining her perfectly white blouse. 

His knife slid down her blouse with ease, staining the remainder of it a crimson red.

"You know what's funny? I mean other than me of course? The fact that your Crimson buddies don't even care, sending you on a suicide mission. And guess what cupcake, you failed," he breathed into her ear, as his grip grew tighter. 

Thrusting his knife into her stomach, she gasped in pain. 

"You know how you're such a dumb bitch? How about we make that official?" He snickered, pulling his now warm knife to her side. 

"Let's write that Lisa is a dumb bitch huh? Nah, nah, nah that's way too long... Dumb Bitch... Perfect," Jack smiled threateningly as he carved "Dumb Butch" into her side. Lisa tried to move, to push away to no avail. Her agonizing screams were heard on the entire floor of the station, but nobody cared. Why would they?

Hot blood covered his desk, spraying onto his feet. She cried, so much she could barely breathe.

Pulling the sharp blade from her side, he let it slide downwards into her thigh. Seeing her gasp in pain, a smile appeared on his face. Covered in blood, she cursed at him with the remainder of her strength. Unfortunately, all it did was power his hatred and anger.

"Sir, we need you to arrive at the Bunker immediately," his echo buzzed. For a moment, Lisa was free of new pain, Jack was occupied. It wasn't something she could be happy about, as the pain spread across her entire body making her feel numb, and sick to the stomach.

"What is it? I said I'm not to be disturbed!" He yelled, spinning the knife in his hand.

"They've reached Angel-"

Before the man could even finish his sentence, Jack stabbed his blade through her left elbow. She cried in pain, as he thrusted the blade deeper. Blood poured from her arm, as he snickered. He pushed the blade deeper, penetrating the desk as her agonizing cries filled the room.

"I'll finish with you when I'm back, don't go anywhere... Sugar plum," he whispered into her ear, as he stroked her hair. Leaving a kiss on her lips, she smiled at her. She was too weak to stop him.

He left, leaving her alone in his office. Essentially rammed into his desk, with blood pouring all over the floor.

She felt helpless, as if everything she did was futile. The pain was so much that she couldn't even close her eyes. She couldn't fall asleep to escape from it all. That was all she wanted, to never wake up.

This is my first ever torture scene... So... I hope that it's okay 

SFW description:

Jack breaks into the office and finds Lisa there. He mocks her for being a failure as she failed for the crimson raiders.

He cuts her up badly, carving "dumb bitch" into her side, and jamming a knife into her left arm.

He receives an echo call that Angel has been reached and he is needed at the Bunker.

Jack calls her sugar plum and kisses her.

Jack leaves.

Lisa wants to never wake up.