Festival: Part 4

Previous: 

                   Everyone gets ready and heads to the festival. 

Now:

When they got to the festival. They were all mesmerized how pretty and lively it was especially the first years.

Toono and jimmy: Wow! I never been to a festival before 🤩( eyes light up brightly)

Yarichin bitch club look at toono and jimmy

Tamura: Yo virgin and little stalker you never been to a festival before?

Toono: No my mom would be to sick to go out so we watched the fireworks from our apartment.

Jimmy: And my parents would never be home so I just watched form our house.

Akemi: Well then we are all going to make sure you have a great time(smiles)

Akemi and Itome were holding each other hands. Akemi gave Itome a kiss on the cheek which made Itome blush.

Yuri grabbed Jimmy's hand and goes toward to a game called shateki(gun-shooting). Everyone one went to the same game.

 Kashima and yacchan POV: I want to get a gift for Toono.

Akemi and Tamura were think the same thing except Akemi wanted for Itome and Tamura wanted to give one to Yacchan who he blushed at.

Yuri and ItomePOV: Babu and Kei-Chan looks so cute in his kimono he/jimmy made. I want to get him a gift maybe if I win this game I can get him a teddy bear.

Shikatani just wanted to get the light lavender colored teddy bear

Akemi, Kashima, Yacchan, Tamura, Yuri , shikatani and Itome were trying to win a gift but they all failed.

Jimmy laughed😆🤣😂

They were all surprised because they never heard jimmy do a whole grown laugh 

Shikatani was putting on a lot sanitizer and watched jimmy laughed.

Jimmy: l-let me try(grabs a gun)

Tamura annoyed: If we can't do it there is no way you ca—

Jimmy shoots all the targets with no problem 

Me: Lil jimmy is cute but is a badass with the gun shooting 🤩🤩🥺🤩🥳

Everyone was shocked especially Yuri

Akemi: How did you do that!?

Before answering jimmy gave them each teddy bears and gave the one with the heart to Yuri.

Everyone: thanks Jimmy

Jimmy: y-your welcome a-and it's b-because my parents didn't p-pay that m-much attention t-to me t-that I went i-into the woods t-to p-practice martial arts 🥋 and h-how t-o shoot g-guns.

Yuri: Babu~ cun u shom me hom to du it to? (Gives jimmy a kiss on the cheek and forehead)

Everyone else: Can you teach us too Jimmy 

Jimmy had a nose bleed from Yuri and was blushing intensely.

Jimmy shows them how to shoot the gun then all of them gave a gift to their loves.

Me: spicy~  

All of a sudden akemi pointed to a area that said " Come lovers to the tunnel of love😏".

Yuri POV: Maybe I get a chance to tell Babu how I feel about him too(blushs a little behind his sunglasses.

Toono , kashima, yacchan, Tamura all blushed a little.

Shikatani's disorder kicks in again: NO! We don't know how many germs are in there.

Akemi grabbed shikatani and the yarichin bitch club went into groups.

Jimmy and Yuri 

Akemi and Itome 

Shikatani and Tamura 

Yacchan, Toono, and kashima

Tamura was annoyed and disappointed  that he didn't get yacchan but whatever.

They got into their boats and went through the black doors.

Author's notes:

What will happened next? Will Yuri tell Jimmy how he feels about him? Will Tamura ever get into yacchan's heart? What will happened to toono and kashima or will it be toono and yacchan.

Thanks for hitting 200 views I didn't think I will get so many. I love these ships because each gay/lesbian person in anime or real life tell their story. ❤️❤️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈❤️❤️