Hospital :Part 6

They are all at the hospital waiting for jimmy. They were all worried Akemi broke the silence.

Akemi: Ok everyone we are all worried about jimmy but let's say to think positive ok

Yuri: nu nu pusitive Babu ls hurt ( mad)

Tamura: Hey shit Yuri stop being mad you aren't the only one that's mad.

Yuri: Babu Ls hurt! because mie dib nut prutect him.

Everyone is shocked that Yuri yelled but then turned to see the doctor come in.

Doctor: Toru Fujisaki  shoulder needs more time to heal so he had to stay in the hospital for a week or two. He is sleeping right now because he lost some blood. You can go see him one at a time. He is in room D56

Everyone looked at Yuri. Yuri went to the room first when the others went to the police station.

Yuri opens the door and see Jimmy sleeping. But then all of a sudden a figure knocked Yuri out

When he woke up. He was tied up ( eyes opened widen to what he saw).

A black figure covered Fujisaki's mouth and smirked at Yuri while licking Fujisaki chests. Fujisaki had tears in his eyes from the pain and being scared.

Yuri got super mad and broke the weak rope he got closer to grab jimmy but than the man pointed the gun at Fujisaki head.

The man(??): If you move I will kill him.

All of a sudden jimmy grab the gun and flipped the guy over with his legs around the guys head.

Yuri grabbed Jimmy by the hip then picks up jimmy bridal style and started run with him in his hands.

They called security but by the time security got there the man was gone. Everyone saw him on the cameras but not how he disappeared.

Yuri was told to take jimmy to the bathroom to get washed up then go back to his room so the doctor can check him.

Time skip to the bathroom 

Jimmy: y-Yuri-Kun I-I am f-fine( trembling)

Yuri looked at the one kiss mark on Fujisaki's chest ( mad)

Jimmy: Yuri- kun what are you d-doin—-

Yuri kisses Jimmy. Jimmy falls into the kiss fast ( blushes)

Yuri smirked and started to kiss jimmy all over

Jimmy: Ahh~ Yuri- kun

Yuri got hard and grabbed his and Jimmy's hard 😏 and rubbed them together.

It didn't take long for both the cum they started to make out 💋. They stopped because Jimmy's injuries started to bleed. And jimmy had a bloody nose.

Time skip 5 minutes later:

Jimmy and Yuri put back on their shirts and went back to the hospital room.

Yuri put jimmy down on the bed gently. 

Jimmy put on a cute/ sleep face: y-Yuri-kun I am s-scared can you s-stay with me please. ( yawns cutely)

Yuri blushed but Jimmy didn't see

Yuri in his normal voice: Sure 

Yuri whispered ( I love you Jimmy) he grabs Jimmy's hips gently and pulls him into his chest.

They both went to bed in each other's arms.

With the yarichin bitch club at the police station 

Akemi gets a call if what happened at the hospital 

Akemi: Whatttt!

Everyone shocked and curious but knew it was something bad

The guy looked at the yarichin bitch club from a hidden place. He then looked at Yuri and jimmy and smirked 

The man (smirked): I like the way that boy he is strong but cute. Since boss doesn't want him and only that purple hair guy then I will have this Fujisaki boy to myself. (Disappears)

Authors notes:

My baby jimmy got hit! Will he be okay. And who is that guy and why did he kiss and leave a hickey on jimmy!?

Thanks for 700 views love you alll 😍🥰❤️ These aren't mine or the video. 

Visit my channel give me a thumbs up if you like them I just made it yesterday ❤️🥰❤️