The backstory story :Part 8

Jimmy opens his mouth( talks without stuttering): It was when I was younger. I was always sheltered . I was born with a different type of skill but it was curse. ——

Jimmy got nervous: It's perfection I was able to do everything right the first whether i saw it or I didn't see. I did it perfectly the first time trying it. I became popular because I was super good with sports and I had a IQ of 300.

Yuri was shocked: 300!? I have a IQ of 200 hahah 

Jimmy smiles a little POV: people usually laughed or stop talking to me.

Yuri notices that and gave him a kiss to make him feel better.

Jimmy continued to talking: Since I got popular people nickname me the "perfect child". I didn't like the name. Even though you are popular doesn't always mean people love you no matter what. I got bullied a lot by a couple of guys. They made fun of me. Then——

Jimmy started to tremble and stutter  badly: U-um then t-then ( starts to tear up).

Yuri gave Jimmy a kiss on the lips and grabbed Jimmy to put him on his lap to rub his back. Once jimmy calmed down from yuri's back rub and kiss.

Jimmy started to talk again: My parents and big brother died from the villages next door they called our family a cursed. Since my whole family had magic but I was born with dark and light powers which was unusual and serious matter.

Jimmy started to get sad: Before they got me my parents cases a spell on me to send me flying with my big brother's pregnant boyfriend since males in our world can get pregnant if they are omegas and I had my twin sister and other children my mother gave birth to the same day. 

Yuri : you can get pregnant?! And have magic I thought that was only in fairytales.

Jimmy : yes I can get pregnant if my alpha told me to drop my shield or if I get into heat. And I can do magic ( shows Yuri light magic which is water.)

Yuri was shocked and amazed 

Jimmy was scared Yuri will be mad that he was a freak and that Yuri won't want to be even next to him.

Yuri notices that : Hey it's ok Babu~ I don't think your weird ( grins like usual)

Jimmy blushed hard no one ever told him that: oh ok Yuri kun 

Jimmy was about to talk again but then you heard a ring it's been 3 hours. It was time to go back to the hospital.

Yuri smiles: do want to talk later when we have time then we can talk about me.

They started to leave the hill but before they left they both took a picture of themselves looking at the view.

Jimmy gave Yuri a smile but talking about his life so far made him sad.

Yuri notices but before he can make Jimmy feel better.

The doctor: Is this Yuri ayato .

Yuri: Yws ~ doctor ( started to speak in his gibberish again).

The doctor: Ok well I think it will be safer if you and your friends stay at the police station motel so they can guard you guys be there in three hours. I already dropped off the medicine and stuff Toru Fujisaki needs. 

Yuri: okie thauks wu~

Yuri hangs up looks at jimmy who is still sad.

Yuri pick up bride style jimmy gives him a kiss.

Yuri ( normal voice):Wanna go to the motel and have some fun~ then talk

Jimmy: s-sure but what type of f-fun ( gives a innocent/cute look )

Yuri smirked and gave Jimmy a kisses on his neck which made Jimmy 

Jimmy let's out cute small moans: y-Yuri - kun

Yuri stops and smirked: Do you know what I mean now?

Jimmy nodded with a bright red face. 

Timeskip to 1 hour  later when we already did 😏 

Jimmy fell asleep in Yuri's arms by hearing his heart beat.

Yuri saw this and gave Jimmy a kiss when he was asleep and whispered that he loves him.

With the mysterious man:

The man(???): You will pay for kiss him . All of a sudden he got a idea( smirked) I know what to do! Of course first I need to get my target then get what I want the most( has a crazy eye look on his face).

Authors notes 

what is the man planning ? Why is he after shikatani senpai? And will I ever find love ❤️ 😅🥲?

Love you all we hit 1k views 😁😁😁🥰❤️