Truth 4

To the Host:
*What do you think of Conrad Murray?*

Me: *bursts into Michael's studio* RAWWR! 😡

Michael: Aah! *sees that it's me* Oh, honey. You scared me. Why do you look so angry?

Me: Because those damn bloody tabloids are making up lies about you AND I AM GOING TO PULVERIZE THEM IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO! *wields out a chainsaw and a machete*

Michael: No! Please don't do it! They're just trying to belittle me. I don't care what they say about me. So, there's no need for violence.

Me: *is already out the door running like a mad-man towards the place where the tabloids that are being made about Michael Jackson*

Michael: *facepalms* Bill, please go and make sure that she doesn't hurt herself.

(*Bill (who is of MJ's bodyguards) goes out in secret to make sure that I don't do something crazy*)

Me: YOU! 🤬

Conrad Murray: Um...do I know you?

Me: *throws a bunch of random things at Conrad Murray* 🤬

Conrad Murray: *gets hit in the face with a book* OH YEAH?! COME HERE AND FIGHT ME YOU PHYCHO B*TCH!

Me: BRING IT ON YOU BACKSTABBING MURDERER!

*Several crashes and stuff being broken are heard from outside the building*

Me: YOU GAVE THE KING OF POP SLEEPING PILLS YOU POOR EXCUSE OF A DOCTOR!

Bill: *bursts into the room, along with some police officers*

Police officers: FREEZE! *aims his gun at Conrad Murray* PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

Conrad Murray: *puts his hands up*

*Police officers take Conrad Murray to jail in handcuffs for assaulting me and attempted murder on Michael Jackson*

Me: HA! Payback! *holds up middle finger at Conrad Murray before walking out the door with MJ's bodyguards*