Dare 8

(*7:00 pm*)

Me: *walks to the door of Michael's studio and knocks on it*

John Landis: Michael, I think you have a visitor.

Michael: Okay! I'll go ahead and answer the door.

*MJ opens the door to his studio*

Me: Hey Michael! 😃

Michael: Oh hi Emily!

*We both share a hug*

Me: I was just coming over here to let you know that it's getting late and that maybe you should come home and spend time with me and your kids.

Michael: I was just getting ready to do just that. Can you wait here while I finish cleaning up?

Me: Sure! No problem sweetheart.

Michael: *giggles* Aw! You're so sweet.

*So, after MJ finished cleaning up from working in the studio, he said goodbye to John Landis and then we both walk back to his house*

*As soon as we open the front door, Michael is greeted by Paris, Prince, and Blanket, his three wonderful children*

Paris: Daddy! We missed you so much! *hugs her father's leg and doesn't want to let go*

Me: Awww! You guys are so cute! Can I have a hug too please?

*Prince and Blanket smile cheerfully and they both give me a hug*

Michael: *picks up his daughter Paris in his arms and gives her a kiss on the cheek* I'm gonna make us some dinner, so how about you go and play with the children in the living room?

Me: Okay Michael! *stands up on my toes and plants a little kiss to Michael's cheek*

Michael: *blushes* 😊

(*Later on after we all had dinner*)

Me: How about we continue with some more dares form the fans, Michael?

Michael: Okay! What's the next dare going to be?

Me: Hmm...*looks at a list of dares that I'd written down from the fans* The next dare is from a Moonwalker and she's all the way from New York City.

Paris: Wow! I always wanted to go there! 😁

Prince: Me too.

Michael: Well, I've been there before and it's a nice city. And once it gets to be nighttime outside, you can hear the cars and their horns from your window.

Me: Cool! Anyway, this Moonwalker has dared you to try a different type of clothing style and you have to wear it for one day.

Michael: Interesting...Well, I've always wanted to try on my old clothes that I wore in the early days of my career since I haven't worn them for so long.

Blanket: Can you show us a picture of you wearing those clothes Daddy?

Michael: Yes, of course I can. Let go to the hallway closet that's in my bedroom and I'll go and try them on. And as for the picture, my mother may have some of the photos that she took of me.

*MJ goes to the hallway closet that's in his bedroom and he tries on one of the outfits that used to wear during his time as a member of the Jackson Five that he and his brothers were in*

Michael: *comes back to the living room to show me and his children* Well, I guess none of outfits fit me anymore. I was a lot smaller in size when I was younger.

Paris: So, that's what you used to wear Daddy?

Michael: Yes I did. Everything was different back then.