Dare 10

Me: What's up MOONWALKERS?! Today, I thought that we'd do something a little different for this particular dare. The fans have been doing the Scare challenge and that gave me an idea for Michael.

Michael: Okay, so what are we doing?

Me: Whoever scares MJ the most through the scare meter, is the winner. So without further ado, let's begin!

#1 Paris Jackson

Paris: *sneaks up form behind Michael wearing a bloody nurse costume* AAAHHHH!

Michael: AAAAAH! Oh, Paris. You really scared me.

Paris: *giggles and then hugs MJ and Michael smiles and hugs her back*

#2 Bigi Jackson

Bigi: *is holding a white cloth over his finger that's covered in fake blood* AAAAAHH! DADDY HELP ME!

Michael: OH MY GOD! Bigi, what happened to you?

Bigi: I was trying to carve a jack-o-lantern and I accidentally cut my finger off!

Michael: I'm taking you to the emergency room right now!

*Michael picks up his youngest son and starts running the front door*

Bigi: Hahaha, I scared you Daddy!

Michael: W-what? Huh?

Bigi: *lifts up the white cloth to reveal that his finger is not injured* It's fake blood.

Michael: Oh god...that was so scary. I'm glad you're not actually hurt.

#3 Prince Jackson

Prince: *is dressed up as Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre while holding a fake chainsaw* RAWWWR!

Michael: AAAAAAH! Somebody help me!

*Prince Jackson chases MJ all around the house and after a while, he stops so that his father doesn't get too traumatized*

Michael: Oh my gosh, Prince is that you?!

Prince: *takes off his mask* Yeah dad, it's just me! Did I scare you?

Michael: You certainly did.