Dare 21

Michael: I just got an idea!

Me: Cool! What is it Michael?

Michael: How about I choose the next dare?

Me: Smart thinkin' Applehead! Who's dare is it?

Michael: *points his finger at me* It's for you.

Me: Me?! Why am I doing the next dare?

Michael: *giggles* Because you haven't had a chance to do one of the dares, silly.

Me: Fine. 🙄 What's my dare?

Michael: *looks through a list of dares that have been sent from the fans* I dare you to eat one bite of rotten candy.

Me: Eww! No way! 😣

Michael: *giggles* 😆 Just do the dare and get it over with. If you have to spit it out, then you can.

Me: *gets up from my seat* Okay, I'll do the dare if it'll make you happy.

Michael: *giggles* It will make me and my fans happy as a clam.

(*F/n goes to the kitchen where there's a bowl of Halloween candy for the trick or treaters, and then smirks mischievously and picks up a fresh mini Snickers candy bar instead*)

Me: *walks back into the living room, puts the mini Snickers candy bar into my mouth and eats it*

Michael: How is it?

Me: It tastes fine to me.

Michael: Wait a minute...did you actually get a fresh piece of candy from the bowl instead?

Me: Yeah, there's no way that I'd find a rotten piece of candy, they're all literally fresh and will last for a good while until Halloween night.

Michael: You cheater! 😆

Me: That was not cheating! 😂

Michael: You're right, I'm sorry for calling you a cheater.

Me: *gives Michael a hug* It's okay Michael.

Michael: I probably should've picked a difficult dare. Oh well...