Chapter 4

Later that day he gathered his most trusted inner circle for a meeting consisting of Suga, Hobi, Chim, V, JK. Suga and V shared with the others how the operation went with Taemin. And like the other two, they were also confused about what was that necklace for. Thinking it must be from the Kims they did not voice their thoughts.

Everyone is still wondering what the said meeting's agenda is for they have not been notified.

"RM Hyung what is this meeting for?" V started seeing that nobody was willing to start talking.

"Yes RM Hyung we usually have schedules for meetings except for family meetings the one that Hobi Hyung sends us" JK immediately agreeing who was from a class and received a call when he was about to come home making him hurry in case it was an emergency.

"They're right Joon you didn't tell me anything about this," Hobi confirmed "You even called us personally which never happened" making the rest nod in agreement.

"Well this meeting is just a heads-up for next month family meeting" the Mafia Boss answered

After Kim Ki-Bum died because of poisoning caused by one of his men the Mafia family was passed to Namjoon since he's the only child. Namjoon at first was panicking he was not expecting to handle the business this early at only 18. Thankfully his Bestfriends Yoongi and Hoseok (who he met in middle school) were there to calm him down and reassuring him that he's not alone.

The other associates grew bold when the news of the family head to have passed. They started insulting Namjoon for not being prepared to lead the Mafia and should hand it to another person. But Namjoon stood his ground and remained unbothered by the thrown curses and threats at him.

Some associates, caporegimes, soldiers left the Mafia Family. He was almost losing it. He was about to just stop it all and just give up like what the others want him to. But his uncle helped him and guide him through it with his best friends beside him. Onew, Namjoon's uncle was also a Mafia Boss of his own. Therefore, he had experience and a few tips he shared with Namjoon.

Eventually, Namjoon managed to replace his men with far more trustworthy people. Including this was his inner circle members; Suga, Hobi, Chim, V, and JK.

Suga and Hobi were the ones who scouted V along with Chim. The two were inseparable best friends Suga and Hobi found them planning to steal in a supermarket. Chim was hacking the supermarket CCTV's and V was taking action inside. They got to talk and learned that the two left home and were just leaving in a motel after selling what they stole. Suga and Hobi decided to take and train them to use their skills while enhancing them.

JK was a run-away orphan from a bad-quality orphanage. The orphanage he came from was far opposite of what a home should be. Being knowledgeable enough he succeeded in escaping. But one thing he forgot to think about was what he was going to do once he escaped. Having no choice, he slept in public parks and streets. Whenever he got hungry he threatens a random stranger on the street with a knife he found somewhere.

Being used to this lifestyle he learned a few tricks and moves using his knife. In case he needs it for self-defense he began learning more and more. One hungry night he decided to do the usual. He hid behind a garbage bin and waits for a stranger to expectantly come by. When he saw a black figure pass by he immediately took action and pressed the knife at the back of the stranger.

He expected the usual reaction but was surprised when the stranger took combat and attacked him. Due to his instinct to attack back in case someone attacks the two fought until JK was on the ground grunting while the stranger examining him.

His mouth drops open when he saw who the stranger was. None other than Kim Namjoon himself in the flesh. He forced himself to stand up and kneel before the man. Bowing and apologizing over and over again asking to not be harmed. But Namjoon only asked the boy to follow him. Eventually, JK agreed when the other Bangtan members incited him to join the family.

Time passed and the 6 members became closer and closer. They became more of a family than just a group. Being different people with different problems and preferences the family holds Family Meetings for just talking to each other if they have problems, concerns. Due to these meetings, the family became stronger with a tight bond with understanding each other and knowing each other's feelings and emotions.

As a result, Bangtan Mafia Clan became stronger and stronger. Not just because of their skills but because they know they have each other all the time.

"A head-up? For next month? Isn't this too early?"Chim questioned.

"Yes, the agenda will be meeting someone and it's early because I want you all to clean the house properly it's like pigs live here," Joon said making a disgusted face looking around. Even though he understands that the family is always busy especially with the threats they were receiving they don't have enough time to clean.

"pftt rude you also live here asshole" Suga complained rolling his eyes.

"But RM Hyung who is this someone that we need to clean for, we don't really care about cleanliness when someone comes here" JK asked.

Namjoon sighed feeling nervous about how his friends will react, coughing slightly he started " I just want to say I wanted to tell you guys this information from the start but I didn't because It can endanger both parties. I'm sorry I hope you all know you all are brothers to me but I had to keep it for all your safety and the other party" he rambled making the others interested in why their fearless leader was rambling.

"I'm married" he finished with a sigh.

Everyone went silent.

Then they started laughing thinking it's a joke "Nice one Hyung I almost believed you there for a minute" V said between laughs.

When they look at Namjoon looking at them with a tired face they abruptly stopped laughing and stared at their leader with wide eyes" You're not joking are you?" Hobi asked unsurely.

"I'm serious" he deadpanned

The awkward silence of 5 minutes was cut off by Suga saying "Yah! Why didn't you tell us? We don't even know this girl or guy?", continued by his fiance Chim saying "But Hyung you're Bisexual, is it a guy or a girl?"

Namjoon made a small smile thinking of his lover "He's a guy" he said

"I still can't believe I was not in the wedding I could have been a wedding organizer" V frowned

JK understanding his Hyung trying to be safe" It's okay Hyung I'm sure you have a good reason not telling us. I'm happy you have settled with someone Hyung" he said giving a bunny smile. Joon smiled at JK "Thank you JK I appreciate it".

"JK's right though it's okay Joon we understand that this life is dangerous, who would want their loved one to be put to danger" Suga said making the others nod.

"Yes Hyung but I still wished I organized the wedding" V said pouting making JK chuckle at his boyfriends' cuteness.

"Actually," said Namjoon scratching his nape" we weren't able to have a wedding because of the circumstances so it was just on paper and a private dinner for us to celebrate. Now that I think about it I didn't do much for him" hearing this made soulmates V and Chim squeal "oh my gosh Hyung let me plan the wedding please" V pleaded with his puppy eyes

"Fine okay you can do it" he sighed, making V squeal even more "oh my gosh Chimmy you can finally sing at a wedding" he said to his soulmate Chim who replied squealing as well " yaaayy! Finally, my dream is happening in real life!"

"YESS!" The others turned to who said it which was a very happy JK bouncing on his seat.

"Yes what? " Hobi asked curiously

"uh? oh! YES! cake there's gonna be a cake! I LOVE WEDDING CAKES IT'S TALL!!" the youngest said excitedly making the others laugh at his cuteness.

_____________________________

Potato never attended a wedding before ㅠ_ㅠ