Chapter 8

Once Jin opened the door and stepped into the room the tied man just stared at him. No doubt Jins' beauty can always captivate anyone at any time and the tied man was not an exemption.

The tied man followed every move Jin made with his eyes. Once Jin was seated in front of him separated by the table he laughed humorously, "What's a pretty little thing like you doing here? Oh don't tell me you're supposed to be the one to do the Plan Mi?".

While the prisoner laughed nonstop Jin just stared and studied him. After a few seconds, the laughing man calmed down "I don't have time for this joke, what do you say wanna have some fun?" he asked seductively. But instead of answering Jin chuckled lowly "I see you're still troublesome Sangmin-ssi "he said darkly.

When the man heard the deep eerie chuckle and voice he suddenly stopped his movements and stared wide-eyed at Jin who was smirking. "H-how? Why? You're-" he whispered more to himself. "LET ME OUT! I'LL TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE!?! JUST LET ME OUT HERE" he began shouting looking pale and trembling.

The scene was a big surprise to the other members at the back. " That's the first time I heard Jin Hyung talked an octave lower," a surprised V said. "It seems like they know each other" observed Hobi. "Why do you think he's so scared right now?" Suga wondered. "Yeah, he never showed any hint of fear before when we talked to him. " JK said. "It's his specialty," the silent Mafioso finally voiced "Specialty?" asked JK. "Slow and studied Torture" RM smirked.

In the torture chamber, Jin stood up making the other man flinched, "Do you wanna play another game with me Sangmin-sii? It's been so long since we played right?". The man gulped shaking his head "n-no please I-I'll talk just not again please". "Oooh you'll talk?" he nodded "Okay then, who ordered you to ambush Bangtan?" Jin asked straight to the point while walking to the other side of the corner.

A music piece then played from the corner of the room where the assassin went to. To others, the music was just echoes of water droplets in a closed room. And some rattling of what seems to be steel bars. But to Jin and Sangmin it was the memories of their last torture session in a dark Torture Chamber that left Sangmin feared.

"I-it's Su-super Junior" he stuttered. "Why are they after Bangtan?" Jin asked sitting back down facing the man calmly. "The-they are planning to rise to the top again". "Who's helping them?" he asked. "No please I can't tell you" he pleaded. Jin clicked his tongue "Then shall we play our game then". He puts a single revolver on the middle of the table with 1 bullet. " I have this new favorite game wanna try? It's Russian Roulette!" Jin said excitedly. The man's eyes grew wide and he started trembling with terror.

Russian Roullete a deadly game with guns. A single revolver with a single bullet. There is a 1 in 3 chance that you'll probably die with a bullet in your system. When the assassin mentioned the said game the others were concerned and curious. With a big chance that the bullet may end up with Jin. Even RM balled his fist in anxiety but he doesn't want to interfere he trusts his lover.

Jin slid the bullet in the barrel just staring at the tied man. He then spun the cylinder without looking. "Let's start with me shall we ?" he said while bringing the gun to his head. Sangmin closed his eyes terrified to even look at the assassin in front of him. He opened his eyes when Jin chuckled informing him he's alive.

" I guess it's your turn now right?" Jin more like stated than a question. He spun the cylinder and stopped it. He raised the revolver and pressed it at the tied mans' forehead. "Let's see shall we?" the gun-pointed man was shaking like crazy, he was sweating buckets as well. His breathing quickened when he felt Jin holding the trigger.

He waited for an impact but released a sigh of relief when he realized he didn't get the bullet. " Isn't it fun?" Jin questioned enthusiastically.

Jin knew that Sangmin won't open up through physical pain seeing his determination to keep his mouth shut even when he was beaten to a pulp and threatened. So the assassin decided to do it another way. The point of the game was to plant fear and anxiety in the victims' minds. Waiting and exchanging chances of survival is very nerve-racking and makes people scared by each round of the bullet. And Jin knew this. He knew how to shaken Sangmin up. And he knew that it was working when he saw Sangmin tremble in fear while shutting his eyes tightly.

____________________________________

ㅋㅋㅋ so actually I just made this psychological thingy about Russian Roulette not quite sure if it does inflict psychological fear or somthin'

So this Russian Roulette I got the idea from the k-drama 'Vincenzo' it's a mafia k-drama, potato recommends it ;)