Chapter 6

A month passed and it's finally the awaited family meeting. Inside the Bangtan Household very loud questions were directed to the head of the family.

"Hyung is he handsome?"

"Joon Hyung what family did he came from?"

"Joon how old is he?"

" How long were you even married?"

"When is he coming Hyung?"

"STOP" he grunted making the others shut their mouth

"I'll answer your questions" he then started "He's coming in about 15 minutes, We're married for almost 2 and a half years now, he's 2 years older than me and yes he's handsome very handsome," he said with a dimpled smile.

"He's older than me?" a surprised Suga questioned, "Yes he is"

"Hyung can you describe him more?" a very curious V asked.

"Sure he's from the Lee family but he is using his mothers' user name, he's also an assassin a very skilled assassin" making everyone intrigued and surprised

"An assassin? Woah! what's his code name as an assassin Hyung?" a bouncing JK questioned. "I'm sorry but he said I can't tell you guys because he has too many enemies and might want to harm you guys but when the time comes I'm sure he'll tell you" Namjoon said "It's okay Joon we understand" a smiling Hobi said.

"What's he like Hyung?" Chim spoke.

Staring far away and just imagining his lover the Mafia Boss had a big dimpled smile saying "He's very handsome like I said he has the cutest brown doe eyes, an adorable button nose, the cutest pink plump lips. The kindest person I've ever met, loves kids, he likes the color pink and green. He's also a big fan Mario Kart. He is very well-mannered. Cutest when he's pouting cause he's hungry. Just don't make him angry, he's very scary. He has the weirdest and loudest laugh but I find it addicting. His full teeth smile is a beautiful sight. Even if he went through so much he's still kind to the world. As an assassin he's the best for me, shoots are precise, he can hack on his own, makes gadgets on his own, trains on his own. I don't think this world deserves such a gem, to be honest." he finished still smiling so widely showing off both his dimples.

The other members of the family are really surprised to see their boss so happy talking about someone. Other than being surprised they are really happy and pleased to know that a lovely person is making their leader smile so wide.

"I'm so happy for you Hyung he sounds perfect" V concluded

"Yes Joon Hyung we can see how much you like him" JK exclaimed

"I can't wait to see him Joon" a very excited Hobi said.

Not long after the doorbell rang through the house "He's here, can you open it Chim?" asked Joon. "Where are the guards Hyung?" asked V when Chim exits to open the door "I sent them training so we'll be the only ones seeing his face".

After a few minutes, Chim entered with a man wearing a black mask, black cap, and some black sunglasses accompanied by a very big brown coat. "I think this is him?" a very confused Chim said unsure. "Yep! It's him" confirmed Namjoon smiling.

The others are just staring at the stranger putting a device on the wall and turning it on making it blink red and blue lights. Currently, that said man was removing his coat revealing some black trousers showing his tiny waist, and white shirt revealing his broad shoulders. He then proceeded to take his black cap covering his fluffy purple hair, brown doe eyes that were once covered with the sunglasses, then finally his black face mask that hid his perfectly sculptured lips and nose.