Chapter 11

{ FLASHBACK TO 3 YEARS AGO }

JIN POV:

Another job! I'm really happy tonight cause I'm getting even more clients than before. Every time I got a job I just feel free being able to do what I was training and worked hard for.

Tonight's my 3rd one and the job was just a simple suicide staged case. Being always in my house I studied by myself and got intelligent in making my chemicals and poisons. I created a chemical that makes a person dehydrated so much that they'll eventually drown themselves in water. Making them die by drowning themselves looking like suicide.

I got in the bar where my client said the target will be. I saw the details I was looking for present in the man drinking at the counter. My client was a dumb businessman he just gave me descriptions of the target because he couldn't get a picture of him with how secretive he is.

I approached the man and sat beside him. I was waiting for the right time to mix his drink with the poison. I was about to do it when he suddenly talked startling me.

"Hey beautiful, are you okay?" he said in his husky voice making me shiver.

I looked around to see if he was talking to me or someone else and then confirmed that he was talking to me. Finally, I looked at him and was about to answer but froze.

Never in my life, with all the men and women who flirt with me on the daily basis, have ever seen such a gorgeous art that I'm facing right now.

His eyes were forming a cute crescent moon. With the cutest nose, I've ever seen. Full lips grinning showing of his Dimples, Yes Dimples this hot creature have dimples.

I just sat there staring at him and gulped. Blinking a few times before I finally composed myself

"Why would a handsome being like you think I'm not?" I flirted back. We were both surprised seeing how his eyes widen a little.

I never flirted back before and I got surprised how that line rolled out of my tongue so effortlessly.

He chuckled while reaching for my face. I flinched a little but then he caressed my cheeks and said "There's a fresh scar here, why would anyone want to hurt such gem?"

Cursing under my breath, I remembered that I had a little accident with my last job before this. I pulled back from his hand and sassily answered "None of your business handsome dimpled stranger man" not knowing what I just said.

Raising his eyebrows "Handsome dimpled stranger man?" he cockily asked with a shit-eating smirk.

"Pfft, where'd you get that?" I awkwardly laugh.

Being nervous with someone had never happened to me before. I have always been independent, and brave. I calculate all my moves, attacks with backup plans and ideas for special occasions. But this man seemed to just put all of those down the drain.

"Here let me help you" he then took my hand and led me outside the bar, mission long forgotten.

I was just staring at his back not really knowing where he's taking me to. I noticed how the muscles of his back were printed on his tight white dress shirt, how his biceps are flexed, and especially how his strong veiny hands are holding mine surprisingly gently.

He stopped walking making me stop as well. I looked at where we were and saw a black sports car, which I'm guessing as to his.

Seeing my confused expression he said "I have some band-aid and ointments in my car, I'll just patch your scar real quick so it won't leave a mark.", then got inside the car leaving me wide-eyed.

He returned with the things he needed and made me sit in the passenger seat while he kneeled in front of me.

While he was treating my scar I just stared at him holding my breath. He was so close, no, too close actually.

When he was done with what he's doing I just looked at the ground not knowing what to do. I'm not used to people taking care of me. Others don't seem to care about scars and all that instead just continue to flirt nonstop.

A clearing of the throat made me look up at him and saw him looking with me with soft eyes and a dimpled smile. "Well, then uhmm don't worry I think it won't leave a visible mark now."

"uhh Thanks? I guess? I'm sorry I honestly don't know what to say. I'm not used to this kind of situation" I awkwardly stated still looking at the ground.

"What kind of situation?"

"Situations where someone actually cares about me"

_______

Potato is not that good in this flashback thing so ...