Chapter 12

After I said that he stared at me for a few minutes, "What's your name?" he asked.

Every time someone asked this question I always say a fake name and then leave. It was to prevent them from having a clue of my identity. But for some reason, I want to be real with this man. He makes me feel safe and protected, weird. I know this is gonna get me in trouble but I just said it.

I said my codename finally looking at his eyes and offered him a hand.

As expected he was surprised but not scared. In this line of work between Mafias, Business tycoons, and assassins anyone would be scared after hearing my name. I was almost at the top and very well spoken of.

He accepted my hand and said, "I'm RM, nice to finally meet you "

I stared at him in shock and quickly took a step back. I was shaking too much that it was getting hard to stand. My target was the famous RM. One of the top Mafia Boss in the industry.

"I guess I was your target then?" He asked taking a step forward.

Taking another step back I quickly apologized "I-I'm so s-sorry I w-was ordered, p-please don't k-kill me y-yet"

It was not because I was scared of death, I chose to be an assassin and I knew death was always one step away. No, it was not that, it was dying before seeing my father dead. I want to see him in pain for hurting my mother and taking her away from me.

"Give me your phone" he ordered.

Still shaking and confused I gave him my phone and watch him type something. "I'll call you sometime, for a date" he simply said giving back my phone with a smile.

"What? Are you joking?" I asked bewilderment laced in my voice.

"Nope, I like you" he stated smiling wider than before making me slightly worry for his cheekbones.

"Sorry to say this Mafia God but I'm kind of in a situation where if I don't kill you my client will kill me. And if I try to kill you, you'll probably take control and kill me instead. So I have to go and hide till my client dies of a disease or something" I said with arms crossed, fear now set aside to make a point.

He just chuckled, leaned down to my ear, and whispered, "Don't worry babe, I'll deal with him. See you soon" kissed my cheek.

He went in his car and left not before winking at me.

After he left I released a breath I didn't know I was holding and cupped both my cheeks slightly flustered by the events.

{END OF FLASHBACK}

_______

uhmmm yeah...hi?