Chapter 5

As the night came the Mafia Boss came home to wait for his beloved. He's currently waiting on the bed of their shared house with his lover, smiling at the small box he's holding.

After a while, the door of the room opened revealing a pouting man when said man locked eyes with Namjoon who raised his eyebrows in question he pouted more while striding to him.

He immediately hugged Namjoon when he was close which made the other hold his waist and making his lover sit on his lap still hugging him.

"What's wrong Prince?" curiosity and concern laced his voice.

"I was lining up in Starbucks to order my favorite drink but then when it was my turn they said they don't have my favorite drink anymore" he finished still pouting.

Sighing of relief knowing his lover is safe he then said "Do you want me to order for you? I'm sure they'll be able to make one with just one phone call from me? You know what tell me where is this Starbucks located I'll make it closed forever how can they not take my Princes' order!"

The pouting man finally smiled and chuckled" I'm fine Joonie, I just ordered a simple drink, thank you for your concern" kissing Namjoons' lips. Namjoon beamed knowing he just made him smile.

"Love I have something for you"

"Really? For me?" Joon kissed his forehead not being able to contain the cuteness overload of his lover just hearing about receiving a gift

"Yes Love it's for you" he gave the box to him and continued "remember my promise before? I told you I never break a promise especially to you," he said smiling.

Furrowing his eyebrows his lover thought of it when he realized what the other is talking about he widened his eyes "I-is this re-really what-t I'm thinking ab-about?" He said stuttering and shaking thinking of receiving the most important thing he ever wanted.

"Open it Love" Namjoon encouraged him. He opened it and started tearing up. He stared at it for a while before hugging Namjoon tightly and sobbing on his chest.

" Tha*hiccup* thank you Joo*hiccup* nie" Namjoon hugged him equally as tight and rubbed circles on his back to calm him down

"You're welcome Love I told you before I promised to get the Necklace your father stole from you that was from your mother. There I didn't break my promise right. I'll do anything for you Love" he said kissing the other's eyes, nose, cheeks.

When his lover calmed down he met eyes with Namjoon and smiled so brightly making the Mafioso's heart flutter again. "Thank you so much Joonie! You really didn't have to do this but Thank you, and I love you so much too" he finished with kissing the other passionately then cuddling to him.

After a calm silence, Namjon started "You should meet the others it's safe now you're Dad...he's dead now I made sure of that" the other 'hmmm'

"Sure I would love to meet them they're like your family but I need to arrange things and ready myself and some safety precautions to be sure of our safety"

"Yes that's fine Love, I told them they'll meet you next month as well they seem very excited when I told them this afternoon," he said smiling making the other mirror his emotions.

"Sure next month I'm sure I'm ready but I'll need my devices though it's not that I don't trust them it's for traps and such" he reasoned to clear his point "Sure Love no problem, now let's sleep I'm sure you're tired," Namjoon said turning them sideways and lay down on their bed facing each other hugging and basking at the warmth the other is giving.

________________________

Fluffy moment uWu