Chapter 9

After rounds of Jin and Sangmin taking turns, the tied man was getting delusional and terrified by the minute. "Let's see now, I think it's the last round," the assassin chuckled "so it's either you get the bullet or I get it" he turned the cylinder, like it's nothing then pressed the gun with a jerk on Sangmins' forehead. The man was getting crazy thinking maybe he'll get the bullet first, he was trembling from being scared and nervous. Having enough of the psychological torture "S-STOP I'LL TALK!" he shouted voice shaking.

The people behind the dark glass just stared wide-eyed at the sides their beloved Hyung was showing and how he dominated the tied man who was once refusing to talk to them even with so much struggle. Jin who was about to click the trigger and let the barrel go stopped and chuckled darkly "There you go Sangmin-ssi, well then who's helping them?". Sangmin was silent contemplating if he should say it or not but then he saw the assassin in front of him tapped the revolver on the table he then answered

"It's Choi Minho, I was only instructed with letters and texts I don't anything more"

Jin stared at the man not believing the information but thought that he should have expected it thinking back how his Uncle disliked him. Especially now being an obstacle for him to fully take over the Lee Family Mafia because he was the only son and heir of his late father.

"Pleasure doing business with you Sangmin-ssi see you in the after-life," he said as he pointed the gun at the surprised mans' heart and shoot. "That was for messing with my family" then shoot again at his forehead "And that's for wasting too much time". He then walked out of the room walking straight to the shooting range to relieve his emotions.

Bangtan (excluding Chim who's in the hospital) was surprised at how the man talked and how Jin walked out leaving the bloody Sangmin behind.

"I forgot Jin-Hyung was an assassin" V stated. "I can't believe how different Jin-Hyung is when in action" JK exclaimed. V nodded "Yeah, he was so scary and I don't get scared easily".

"An assassin using mind torture? I haven't heard of anything like that" confused Hobi said.

"There is one and only one," Suga informed "b-but if it's h-him, does it mean?" he turned to RM who seems to understand his dilemma. "Yeah it's him but I think we need to let him calm for now before we ask questions he's... he's a bit shaken up with the information " he answered.

"Why Hyung?" asked JK.

RM sighs "Choi Minho is his uncle and I'm sure he's beating himself up thinking it's his fault Chim is in the hospital". "But why? It's his uncles' fault not him" a confused Hobi questioned. "We'll wait for him to talk alright, let's just patiently wait for him to open up" RM said. "RM is right we'll wait for him to calm himself down first I'm sure he's having a hard time as well" agreed Suga.

After a few rounds of perfect shoots in the range, Jin finally calmed down and decided to tell the others about him.

He's a bit hesitant with telling the others knowing they'll probably be put in danger but he decides to talk anyways.

He got his phone and was about to call Namjoon to inform him about his decision when a voice behind him caught him off guard "Looking for me Love?" he turned and was face to face with his concerned lover.

He sighed and looked down "I-I think I'll tell them Joonie". Namjoon was not sure about it knowing the consequences but still supports him anyways "You know they'll understand if you can't tell them, Love," he tried to not pressure the other "If you're not ready you don't have to".

Jin smiled and looked up at Namjoon before kissing him making Namjoon instinctively wrapped his arms around the other's waist pulling him closer. "I'll be okay Joonie, I think they deserve to know as well," he said. Namjoon sighed in defeat before smiling and nod " Okay Love, just know I'll be here for you".

Jin smiled feeling teary eyes with how Namjoon cared for him throughout their time together. His lover was always there for him through ups and downs. He let a tear slipped his cheeks making the other panic. Namjoon wiped the tear and asked concerned "What's wrong Babe?". Jin shook his head "I'm just so thankful Joonie" seeing his husband's confused gaze he continued "Thank you for always being there for me, I love you Babe" he finished. Namjoon smiled making his dimples very visible "No problem Baby I love you too" they smiled at each other until Namjoon said "Let's go then, the others must be waiting " Jin took a deep breath and nod his head in determination.

____________________

Hehehe hi potato is back...NamJin recently went live and I'm flyin'