The School's bully and nerd(Chaelisa)

G!P Lisa 

I am Rose Park and right I was getting up from bed to get ready for school I ate my breakfast got my outfit ready. I wore a brown sweater and black skinny jeans. I wasn't excited to go to school because I often get bullied by Lisa and her friends not just her lots of people make fun of me because my mother cheated on my father and everyone saw it but now everyone forgot about but Lisa has been bullying me from the start before that chaos even happened.

 I wasn't excited to go to school because I often get bullied by Lisa and her friends not just her lots of people make fun of me because my mother cheated on my father and everyone saw it but now everyone forgot about but Lisa has been bullying me...

I am now at school, ughh I saw Lisa and her acting like they own the school with her friends. Her friends Sana, Dahyun, Jisoo and Jennie I mean Lisa is gorgeous but no Because she's my bully and I won't buy it either, randomly Yoongi also known as Suga just popped in my face he was defiantly a good person he was my only friend and he see's the good in me."What's wrong is she bothering you again" he says I replied no no its nothing just things in my mind. 

we were at our lockers getting our books for English class suddenly pushed on the wall real hard it was Lisa that pinned me on the wall she whispered to me saying "Hey Pasta meet me in the girls washroom at lunch if you don't it will be worse than...

we were at our lockers getting our books for English class suddenly pushed on the wall real hard it was Lisa that pinned me on the wall she whispered to me saying "Hey Pasta meet me in the girls washroom at lunch if you don't it will be worse than what's happening now" looks at me then leaves, in my head I am wondering if its one of her pranks or she is being serious and why did she call me pasta, if its a prank I'll Suga for protection either way I should go because she'll make it worse if I don't come. I told Suga about and he agreed to come with me. 

At lunch 11:00 am 

I was walking my way to the washroom with he decided to stay outside and I saw Lisa alone in the washroom I went in and she was serious she told me that she liked me I was shocked she's been bullying me and now she says she likes I was angry if she liked me then why did she bully me all these years. I said to her " if you really liked me then why did you bully me huh" she said all these years she was trying to show me that she likes if she how to do it properly then she wouldn't have done this "I don't know how to show people that I like them" Lisa replies I say "if you want to show people that you like them maybe show a little respect to them" yes you are right if you be my girlfriend I promise to give respect and I will protect from anything bad just give a chance ok. 

When we were about to leave then I saw a big bulge in her pants I ask whats that big bulge in your pants she replies " Oh I guess you're the first person to find" then she starts taking of her pants and I see a huge cock she says I know you want it hmmm pasta I say I love being called Pasta, Lisa starts taking off her shirt along with her sports bra then comes to me and strips my clothes. 

Lisa licks her lips seeing my bright pink lacy bra and pantie and takes that off too then notices my boobs bounce grabs and squeezed so hard the sucks hard on my nipples. Gosh Chaeyoung your boobs are perfect they're big and not too big then starts massaging them and playing with them. Lisa sees my pussy and put index finger and middle finger in pussy then she rubs my clit I moan saying mmmm yes that feels good I then lock then washroom door so no one can see, "from now on you call me daddy ok" Lisa said in a deeper voice "yes but my asshole needs your cock you totally forgot about cock hmm Lisa" she slapped mt ass saying you don't call that I reply with sorry daddy it won't happen again. 

Ok Chae you may have my cock in your asshole then Lisa digs her in my asshole yesssss I moan while Lisa's cock is in my asshole Lisa's hands come back to my boobs and plays with. Lisa takes her cock out my asshole and shoves it in my pussy then it hits my g-spot we keep on humping from that boobs jump like crazy then Lisa says I love the way your boobs bounce Chae, then the bell ring that means lunch time is over we got back in our clothes I was kinda sad because I didn't get to have any lunch but I had lots of fun though Lisa says that she can give me a snack from her I reply with thanks.