Soccer player and Cheerleader(Chaelisa)

Lisa Pov (GxG)

I was in the car my father driving me to school I had my soccer clothes with me so I can try out for the soccer team I know I can make it because I love soccer and I've been practising it my whole life it should be enough to be on the team. 

At School 

I finally arrived to school I see the tryouts I also see cheerleader tryouts, pfft who'd wanna do cheer leading and ruin your voice along with it I said to my self. I suddenly saw a cute faced and a sexy body coming towards the try outs I went to her try to kinda flirt with her she was really cute "hey are you going to try out for the soccer team its really cool if were there together talking and practising"she replies with actually no I came to try out the cheerleader team, I didn't really react well its pretty normal but I wanted her to be with me she was really hot. By the way my name is Rose do you want to come with me in the changing room for the try outs, my mind got really horny when she invited me seeing Rose in her underwear "yeah sure let's go.

We walked together to the change room an no one was there got our clothes out the bag Rose started she's in her underwear wearing hot pink lacy underwear with matching bra. Wow seeing the pantie exposing 90% of ass and her bra lifting her heavy cleavage up with her pointy nipples popping out I only got see it for 10 seconds but it was enough to see her whole body. I also got my self ready and we left to the try outs 

After the try out 

And we met again"oh hey"she said I said hi to her and we walk to the change room and I saw the same thing but got to see it longer since we were talking in there we became friends and enjoyed our but obviously to me she's more than just a friend. 

Tomorrow at School 

I went in to school learned some maths and English and rushed to see the results AAAHHH I made it on the team I screamed excited Rose came and congratulated me and did the same to her because she she made it with the cheerleaders we both jumped up we were face to face until I noticed her boobs jumping up and down looked at it for a bit and we went to our practises 

End of Practise 

We went again to the change room and this I locked cause there was no one and I had something special to do when she starting to talk I pinned her to the I said " You are so hot when you change your clothes in front of me seeing your body is beautiful I am begging you to be my girlfriend in a husky voice. She said yes because of I was her first friend and making me feel welcome I said to her well are you ready for sexy things she didn't care but she didn't say no, so I grabbed and put her down on bench she puts herself in a sexy position takes off her underwear and did the same with me and and saw her pussy lips for the first time I kissed her thighs that were so soft like cream and giving kitten licks to her pussy.

Thing went a little rough I ripped her pantie "Hey Lisa I am wearing skirt how can I walk home" I was hovering over I went a little up to touch her titties and to suck her nipples like a baby "wow Rosie I really enjoyed that then I played with her round butt got my middle finger and put it in her asshole, Rose moans loud they were heavenly moans her voice is beautiful "LIsa my other is calling me gotta go love you Lis" I said bye to her too.

A/N: sorry the smut is short its just that there is lots of pain inside so take care.