Jealous(Chaennie)

Jennie Pov  Jennie G!P 

It was school day  I was talking to my best friend Irene she said she's having a huge party at her house and she's gonna invite lots of people including me. I was going to walk home Rose because I always the thing I am one of her best friends but I like her a lot when saw her right now a boy name Jimin was flirting with her they were laughing and very touchy and I noticed that he was looking at her body and she didn't even realise that I defiantly felt jealous but not a lot cause we're not together but I knew both were going to be there.  

In the evening 

At night time we are leaving in the evening we are getting ready so got our dresses put on our makeup and got in the car. By the way if you didn't know I was with Rose in the car she was sitting and looking out the window she is beautiful and cute. "Hey Rose I want to tell you"she calmly said what but didn't get cause we already arrived.we went in, no doubt there were a lot of people me and Rose were together the whole which was a pretty good start, I took her to a room and told her That I liked her and asked her to be my girlfriend she said sure she then all forgot about it because right after that Jimin greeted her and of course her innocent self greeted him back.

we went in, no doubt there were a lot of people me and Rose were together the whole which was a pretty good start, I took her to a room and told her That I liked her and asked her to be my girlfriend she said sure she then all forgot about it beca...

 Wow I was sad and jealous I mean I don't blame her I should have told her earlier like when we were walking home but I didn't. I tried to enjoy the party like talking to Irene, Lisa and Joy, Irene saw my sadness she asked me what's wrong before telling her that I made her promise she won't take any action after telling her she promised. "I confessed to Rosie that I like her and asked her to be my girlfriend she said yes" Irene that's good so far I sobbed but right after that she greeted Jimin and then he is having fun with her, I started to cry and run away out of the party and went outside sat there and kept crying, I heard Irene, Lisa and Joy trying to look for me. 

Rose Pov 

What happened to Jennie? Why are they calling her name? Why did she run outside? Jimin can excuse me for a second, what why he asked I need to see Jennie if she is okay if- he cutted me off saying there will be her friends to accompany her. "But she's really special to me I had a very fun time but now I need to focus on people besides you now get out my!! Waittt!! I want to tell you something too Jimin said I respond with what I like you Rose you are beautiful you have the most gorgeous chipmunk face, you have a perfect butt and boobs size and you have an angelic voice that can't get out my head. Thanks for the compliments Jimin but why did you tell me this right now if you told me this sooner maybe we would've been together but she confessed to me first and right now she's my girlfriend all we can be friends and nothing more than that, sure go ahead we can still be friends but I can't believe this still he hugged me and now he's hanging out with kim taehyung  

Jennie!! Jennie!! Jennie!! Jennie!! Why did you run instead answering my question oh shouldn't you be hanging with Jimin hmm Rosie I said yes I know I totally forgot about your my girlfriend but I told him off he tried to stop me and we are nothing more then friends you can trust me and Jennie I like you too. Jennie looked happy and took me inside got a room and started stripping my clothes she says when you said that daddy feels happy and another fact is daddy also has cock she takes off her pants exposing her huge dick she says I bet Jimin doesn't have dick big as this, wow her cock is huge!! Hey Rosie wanna suck on it baby girl I didn't answer in rush to suck her dick. I sucked sucked sucked hard on it until it milked, Jennie took off my pants and saw a very wet pantie the tip of her cock hit my g-spot then the whole cock she goes deeper and deeper the deeper it went the better it felt. 

We stripped our clothes until we were fully naked. We sucked on each others boobs and played then Jennie wanted to play with my buttocks for that I turned around and felt her massage my soft ass then it became it a little rough she began hitting my buttocks real hard after 20 spanks I saw my own from the mirror it was really red Jennie asked baby girl don't you want this cock inside your ass hmm I said hell ya I got on the bed and she put her dick in my ass she was shoving it back and forward back and forward I moaned daddy I need to cum she said in a stern turn around then sucked all my pussy juice and also left hickeys on my pussy. 

Irene was banging on the door asking everyone leaving me and Jennie kissed each other and prepared to leave.