Medieval Times(Chaelisa)

G!P Lisa  Rose Pov 

I was a young girl right now I went to get some bread and eggs. I heard a few girls at the back talking about the princess Lisa in the castle, why bother listen when I haven't seen her what's she like I brought my dog with me because he just needed a walk I was walking back home I wore this and started giving my dog a proper walk that he really needs. 

I greeted a few people on the way suddenly my dog ran as fast as it could the leash slipped through my hands and is now chasing a cat, I kept on calling for it to comeback but it kept on chasing the cat

I greeted a few people on the way suddenly my dog ran as fast as it could the leash slipped through my hands and is now chasing a cat, I kept on calling for it to comeback but it kept on chasing the cat. My went too far now it was chasing the cat in castle it passed the guards and the guards fell hard on the floor I passed through them too. I stopped my dog and told him that he is a bad doggy I was about to leave until I saw a really gorgeous girl standing in front of me holding her cat, I apologised to her tried to make my way out she then says do you know who I am I say "no" OK I will tell you who I am Princess Lisa I then quickly bow to her she says it's totally fine you were a nice woman to encounter I want to meet you much often, I respond "wow that would be great" I once bow again and leave. This I took a better look at her she had long blonde hair and she was wearing this and a tiara. The odd thing is she kept on looking at my body but I just ignore that.

 The odd thing is she kept on looking at my body but I just ignore that

1 month later

Me and the princess became very close after that incident. Me and Lisa secretly started dating well now she invited to one of her special parties I think it's a ball I got ready and there was a carriage waiting for me out I went in and it took me to the palace. I arrived to the palace and greeted the Lisa, ugh where you Lisa says I reply with I was trying to look perfect for you. We dance in the spotlight it felt so good we had a few thing to eat randomly she asked me where are your parents I say that I am an orphan she says you've been alone all your life I shyly say yes she then recommends for me that I stay with her but I say your parents will never let me I will talk to them about but if you can't that dosen't mean we can stop meeting and right now we should just enjoy the party. 

Lisa where are you taking me " I wanted to do this to you when I first saw you", she took me to her room and threw me on her bed she was taking off my clothes and licking her attractive lips Rose you aren't wearing any underwear today and you are already wet for me. Actually I wasn't expecting this to happen Lisa then says "hey Chaeng can I call you that ok I want to tell you something I have a penis"I was little bit shock but now after her say that now I am the one craving to have sex with her I say well then take off your dress too like you did to me Lisa replies with as you wish she basically starts stripping herself naked.

I see her cock now wow its huge " you like it rosie right" I say I love it she shoves it in my throat and me trying to eat her cock I start sucking on the tip of her dick. We both get up then Lisa starts to massage my boobs and suck on my nipples wanting my milk from my titties and now she see's my pussy, hey rosie you call me daddy and shoves her cock in to my pussy and we moan. I moan L-Liiissaa "that not my name" she says in a lower voice now you deserve a little punishment turn around said Lisa I turn around she gets a brown leather strap and she says Ok this will be a little painful- I cut her saying yes yes Lisa please hit my ass with that strap of yours I will count she looked a little surprised on what I said but she ignored and started smacking that my ass with the strap about ten times it was pretty red after being done I am going to talk to my parents about you staying here with me 

1 hour later

So what did they say I said Lisa says that they agreed oh my Rose think of all that fun that we can have we can go horse riding together, we can play games at the castle and I will give you a tour around this place!!! I said that would really great but first we need to one thing, her smile went of her face I said we need to get my dog first she then smiles again of course of course lets go.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this one this is the best I've done yet I am still making more