The sexy teacher(Rose x Female reader)

y/n Pov  (GxG) 

It was normal at school work, friends and teachers but there was one teacher that stood out to me the most Ms.Park she was really hot ever since I came in her class that's where I liked her. Ms. Park is coming to me "can I talk to you in private?" I said sure why not, we both went out of the class she says "I really don't want to say this but you need more practice for your maths"me being confused asking why she says "well your maths are going down and down you are not doing good you're failing you need to improve then we went back in the class.

at Lunch time 

Me and my friends were at lunch just girl gossip and then suddenly the topic was about me I told them I am failing in maths and need to be better at maths cause I am failing and need to improve. After we went back to class and we sat in our spot and she called me again out of the class this time she said that she will be my tutor teacher and I've already spoken to your mother about this she was fine with it and since you might be busy on a Friday so I will tutor on Thursday and Wednesday and today is Monday I reply with but you are already teaching me every single day though I think you're doing enough she again says yes but in class I focus on everyone but extra help you don't understand as the rest of the class does so Wednesday it is.

Its Wednesday and today is the first day of tutoring I am really nervous well because I liked her from school even being in her class was big thing and now she is coming to my house "knock knock" oh she's here I greeted and told her to come in and asked if she wanted to have any cookies I made she said yes please and complimented them saying these cookies are good. We started to the basic stuff she was blah blah blah it was sooo boring to watch I could just sleep no wonder why i am failing in maths. We were finished and she left.

Tomorrow evening 

She came back again but this time my parents were gone, as soon as they left she said they are gone now wanna do a little fun, I was wondering what kind of fun does she mean also asked what does she mean by that she said you when love type I know that you like me y/n I replied no no no that is crazy talk there is no way student teacher could go together then how do you explain this always getting jealous when talk to other students, constantly staring at me and watching my cleavage come on baby girl you just need to admit it "fine I admit I like you so what are you going to do" she says this will our secret ok she unbuttons my shirt and I do the same to hers.  

She attacks my boobs and starts sucking on a nipple and does the same on the other then starts kissing my neck and leave hickeys everywhere as I moan she takes off my pants along with my panties and touches my pussy. She takes off her bra and pantie revealing her delicious boobs, pussy, thighs and ass. She leaves love bites on my pussy and sucks hard on them, she grabs my boobs and squeeze them hard she tells me turn around and I do so. She whispers in my ear and you call me mommy whenever we are alone and ask me whose body does this belong to I said hers she says good we can do more if you want but is almost up so we can't even if I want I'll see you later get dressed and say bye to her as well