Movie Theatre(Chaesoo)

Rose Pov  G!P Jisoo

Me and my girlfriend Jisoo were getting bored so we decided to go to the theatre's. We got ready we wanted to look good and attractive for each other, when we arrived we already picked a movie that Jisoo is very excited for. Well I discovered why Jisoo loves the that she picked because it was sexual content Jisoo loves sexual content which I ready know but why is there a sexual content in a theatre? We went in and there was a sign saying only for adults ok then maybe they can have a sexual movie.

We were watching the movie with our popcorn and in 10 minutes there's already a sexy scene, Right when that scene came right in Jisoo literally stared at it she didn't even blink. Jisoo turned her head to face me and said wow Rosie we should do that much often I said we do we can't do it cause of people, we have sex a lot during porn movies we watch Jisoo gets horny in 2 seconds just when the porn scene shows, wait I feel someone squeezing my breast and my twitching my nipples "Jisoo" she says I am getting really horny. 

The sex scene was wildly very long about a guy and a girl moaning and the guy sucking the girls breast while she plays with his dick I went to check on Lisa's dick it was looking because it was bulging during the sex scene Jisoo then puts her hands in my pants when her hands realise that its not in my pantie she rips a whole in it and puts her finger in my pussy so that she feels the cum. Then the guy in the movie starts to lick the girls cum from that I cum Jisoo curls her finger in to it gets her finger out my pussy and lick her fingers with my pussy slime on her cum covered hands. 

"Hey Rosie do you wanna go back to the car and do this stuff cause I am freaking horny just after one sex scene" I reply with we payed for this movie and we should leave we should finish this is even so it will be harder to find this movie and to be honest I really enjoyed this movie yes I do cum a lot and milk from my boobs leaking a lot but- she cutted me off saying you're cumming and leaking my milk I shyly replied with "yes" Jisoo then carried me bridal style and took me the car and pussy covered with through the pants and seeing breast milk through my shirt and bra. "But Jisoo we haven't even finished the movie she replies "fuck that" but its your choice of the movie.

Jisoo says that she gets horny very easily and she promises that she'll buy the movie no matter what price is the movie. Jisoo's hands goes in my shirt and squeezing my milk out then unclasps my bra and takes off my shirt suck on it. Right now she's been sucking on it for 6 minutes by now and did the same on the other and another 6 minutes later, she enjoys slapping my boobs which causes it to bounce and jiggle.

Jisoo remembers the scene where I cummed and does the same the guy in the movie does to the girl in the movie and I am guessing I'm the girl in the movie. Jisoo takes off my jeans and she caused a hole in which I remember her making through that she sees my pantie filled with pussy slime she licks lips strips herself naked and makes the tip of her dick touch my g-spot through the hole in my pantie and Jisoo comes back to my breast and sucks on it while I play with her penis. 

Rosie I think we have to go now I am really tired because of this scenario said yawning I agree with her and we went home slept together naked. 

A/N: sorry I haven't been posting for the 2 days I've been feeling very tired and take care.