Soccer player and Cheerleader Part 2(Chaelisa)

Lisa Pov (GxG) 

I was excited to meet my baby Rose Its been a long I saw because I went on vacation. I was pretty scared too because maybe she doesn't remember or she's leaving me for someone else. "Lisa" said my mother I replied with "what ,what wrong she said I am afraid if my girlfriend don't remember me my mom excitedly cutted me off saying that she will remember me we were super close and she come to our house mom makes cookies she cheers me up and (secretly have sex). She's on the soccer team right my mother said I said she's actually on the cheerleader team, well I am going to my bed to lay down I was thinking all the good times of me and Rose like when during a very important game of soccer she was cheer leading of course I feel very pumped in soccer seeing her boobs and butt then swaying her hips felt so good to look at then I just went of to sleep. 

At School 

I have now arrived I gasps very loudly after seeing Rosie I run to her and give a big hug after she felt she said hi it great Lisa so you're back I was a little surprised she wasn't excited at all she looked very nervous to see me we went to our locker I started getting touchy around her boob area as soon as I poked her boob she said " Hey Lisa please I don't wanna do it right now" I ask her if there is something wrong with her she just said don't worry about me I'm totally fine. I saw 2 girls approach us to our lockers their names were Hyeri and Chaeyoung son, Chaeyoung con said come on we have cheer leading practise Rose said to me she will catch up with me at break time my mood cheered up a bit. 

At break time  

I am here just waiting for her and SHE CAME!!! Hey I just wanted to say that I will text you at home be cause my girls need me she said. Wait all she came to say to me is that she will text me at home I went to a close by table to them to listen what she and her group of friends were talking about wow she had 12 people at her table she became popular she used to be the new girl and I was the first to be friends with her. I heard them talking about boys at this School such as Jungkook, Jimin, G Dragon, Hanbin and Chanyeol ( well those are just examples) she told them what type of a guy she likes I felt so betrayed I ran away in the washroom crying I didn't even bother to look at her. I ket on crying and crying I brought positiveness in my mind thinking that I have friend at the soccer team. Then I saw Rose come in I ask why is she here if she doesn't care about me, Rose apologized for being such a jerk "Hey Lisa I promise I will come toy your home and we'll do something special I asked can you give a hint she said fine unzips her blouse exposing heavy breast cleavage. 

At Lisa's home 

I was at my house waiting for her to come and she came she just doorbell opened the door and It was Rose I told her to come in. Well let's not waste time shall we, I locked the behind us I took off her blouse and unclasps her bra and her heavy boobs pushing itself down with coffee brown colored nipples I took her pants too with her pantie I saw her booty cleavage, I stripped myself too and threw Rosie on the bed and hovering over her I played with her boobs and got some milk out of it and licked it all she grabbed my boobs to hang on. I went on the lower of her give kitten licks on her pussy and suck hard on 1 pussy lip and did the same to the other, gosh it feels good to hear voice the talking the moaning felt so good to hear it was better than plain texting Rosie told me to dip my tongue in her pussy as I did I went deeper and deeper well she liked the tongue better cause it was longer than my fingers. I pushed my tongue down to her clit to her booty hole my tongue to her booty hole was harder since my tongue is all wet Rosie said she wants to be done because she's really hungry after smelling the burgers downstairs I said lets go some food. 

A/N: I sorry this was supposed to be published yesterday but I forgot and tomorrow I will be somewhere I have to leave the laptop here at home hopefully I will make on Sunday