The Club(Chaennie)

Jennie (GxG)

I was a fine girl I was in my college studies I wasn't always busy I hang out with out talk and meet them but I don't go to parties at ugh the random, drinking and can get lost in a crowd of people but forget that though. I was playing games until I got a phone call it was Somi I answered it she asked me to come to a club I kindly rejected but she keeps insisting me to come I was cut the call but she said "Oh Jennie you are a very boring person all you is work and is clean innocent girl that is scared by getting in trouble by daddy"she said mockingly I angrily replied back "At least we meet and talk!!" ugh fine I will come just this one time okay Somi happily said okay see you there. I thought it could be only one time and it is Friday night so.  

Friday night  

I was getting ready It was very glittery and fancy when you go to a club basically wear something like this. My outfit:

I waiting for Somi in my house

I waiting for Somi in my house. Finally she came and I got in she said hi and happily told me that I am the best friend she ever had I told her I was touched when she said that she replied of course you're one my favorite BFF I ever had by the way I have another friend coming with me too we're gonna see her at the club I replied "what why? How's she like, She's similar like you hate going out in the night and smart it was a hard time to take her out like you plus she soft pink hair she isn't bad either Somi answered. 

At the club 

I went I saw a bunch of drunk which I found gross "so who's this friend we're looking for" I said Somi answering that she has pink hair and her name Rose or Park Chaeyoung. I started screaming her name Rose Park! Rose Park! Rose Park! so did Somi and I heard a soft voice saying I am coming, Somi grabbed my hand and took me there to meet her friend Rose. When I saw her she is damn sexy this is Rose: 

she said in her soft voice "who's that girl" Somi was to intoduce me but I did it myself "Rose I am Jennie Kim who also don't like going to parties just like you but I was pushed by her if you know what I mean" she chuckled and said I can relate t...

she said in her soft voice "who's that girl" Somi was to intoduce me but I did it myself "Rose I am Jennie Kim who also don't like going to parties just like you but I was pushed by her if you know what I mean" she chuckled and said I can relate to that, suddenly Somi screamed that she saw a sexy girl and is about to make out with so she will be gone for a bit I can tell she was pretty drunk but that also leaves alone with Rose I don't if I should be happy or nervous. 

Wow there was literally nothing to worry about we had similar personalities and flirted a bit actually we were flirting all the we went through together until I asked for some sex she said sure purring like a cat in a flirty way. We left Somi behind not caring because she hasn't returned I sat in Rose's Lamborghini I can tell she's rich and we arrived to her house it was huge though. 

Rose said she only likes bed sex or shower the other type of sex seems to hard to enjoy I asked is she virgin she say yes "then how do you know how to do this and that in sex" she studied it a bit hearing that its good to do and how awesome it feels. 

We arrived she started to kiss me hard she grabbed my and pulled it down to to kiss her (let's pretend Jennie is taller that Rose) I closed the door so no one can come in we stripped her self naked and I grabbed her bouncing butt and play with it then smacked until it became red as ketchup I filled up my cum in her butt-hole and licked her ass cheeks with saliva of mine. I moved on to her pussy that is already filled with cum I licked it and blowjob to her butt. I moved to her neck licked and sucked every part there then moving on to her boobs I put my on mouth on the center on the boob and sucked and put bite marks on it playing with large boobs felt playing, Rose then started to lick me on the neck. 

I love you said Jennie Rose said the same to Jennie

Edit: I realized that I called Sana Rose by accidentally but lets just pretend that's Rose they have really similar face I do get confused between them.