Truth or Dare(Blackpink X Rose)

Rose Pov  GxG

It was a Saturday I was handing out with my bffs who are Jennie,Jisoo and Lisa. We were at Jennies house, hey does anyone want to play truth or dare Jisoo exclaimed Lisa was the first to agree then me and lastly Jennie wasn't really sure if she wanted to play or not she just went with it. We started off with Jennie," ok pasta which one truth or dare" I said "dare" replies with I dare you to have a foursome with us. We got in a locked the door I started stripping my clothes with Lisa helping I helped Lisa's with hers and jensoo were already naked, then I remember being pushed on the bed and Jisoo's hands roaming around my body until she reached my sweet spot (sweet spot as in boobs) she started to massage it from it I moan then she plays with it. 

Jennie was done with Lisa and joined me and Jisoo, Jennie grabbed my ass and smacked it while Jisoo started to massage my thighs then both went to my pussy Jennie hit my g-spot and Jisoo was rubbing my clit from that mt boobs started bouncing in front of their faces Jisoo still focused on my pussy Jennie grabbed my boobs then putting her mouth on the nipple wanting its milk from that my pussy got wet where Jisoo was focused on she started giving kitten licks on my wet pussy where the cum was everywhere on her pussy where Jisoo left hickeys.

Lisa came to join now, ugh Lisa where were you said Jennie Lisa responds I was looking for this for sex toys I only got three Lisa took the dildo, Jisoo got the vibrator and when Jennie was going to take the butt plung Chaeyoung already got it saying you've been using many times now its my turn Jennie was fine with that and grabbed Chaeyoung's neck to leave hickeys while Rose figuring how to use the butt plug Jisoo got the vibrator around her pussy and Lisa put her dildo into Rose asshole randomly Chae squeaked they were a moaning mess they Jisoo said that this dare was to long we should continue playing and end her turn they all agreed. 

A/N: I feel like I rushed there a bit will do better in the next one ok take care