Yoga Lessons Part 2(Chaesoo)

Rose Pov 

I was walking with my Ms. Kim also known as Jisoo Kim, we were walking to the yoga class she pretty picks me up from home to the class because she is really obsessive and protective but not that much for us not to hang out outside. We arrived there we did same thing her the leg up then the sitting position, she kept her her eyes on everyone fairly but one student was struggling and of course she had to keep focused on her I stopped myself a bit I went to see what's going hopefully she is not cheating on me I saw the student fall Jisoo caught the student from falling, the student's boobs were being pressed against my girlfriends arm I felt a little jealous but I remember Jisoo saying no other girls boobs can replace mines but that's not the point she doesn't like and no other girl could replace me she wasn't trying to make me jealous so I should calm down a bit and went back to do the yoga again. 

the end of the class

Jisoo was getting ready to drop me at home I liked the way she is watching my butt bounce. We were about leave from the door until the owner of this place called Jisoo and she told me to stay I didn't know what they were talking about but when they were done Jisoo came to me crying I asked what happened she told sobbing "I do this job so I can pay my rent I have huge sum to pay a-and if I doesn't pay in time I will unfortunately leave my home" I told to come to my house I was pretty rich that's why my parents always go to work trips they make a lot together as a duo and I would give her fresh coffee to make her better she just got fired from her job. 

We went home I made her better to leave the job we went get poor if you don't because give me money and I am stripper on Friday nights I make a lot of money in the V.I.P room so its good enough, "Hey you can go learn yoga with your new teacher but I will drop and pick okay"Jisoo said. She kissed me passionately then I felt her hands all over my hips it went to my bra and ripped my bra off took one nipple in her mouth sucked while massaging I was getting hands on her boobs and take off her bra while Jisoo kept sucking on mine. Rosie sat on Jisoo lap and took off her Calvin Klein trousers she did the same to my panties and rubbing my thick thigh. We couldn't do much sex because of the horrible news we got today we just drifted off to sleep. 

The Next day 

Jisoo dropped me off at yoga class I saw the new teacher she introduced herself as Ji won Park in 10 she taught us on of the hardest moves in yoga she was pretty good but I prefer Jisoo she looked like this: 

She called me at the back saying she wanted to talk to me. I was angry at her she admitted to me that she took a vidoe of me and Jisoo having sex on the swimming day and snitched on the owner of this place to get her fired and watch me do yoga and on top of that she stalked me when we were 13 years old and she showed her pictures of me changing my clothes, showering and me with flirting with men and women and editing their eyes with x signs I screamed "YOU PSYCHO!! okay fine if you apologize to my girlfriend then we could be good friends she declined that she wanted to be more than just friends oh and by the way we were the only two in the building so she could do anything to me like rape which she exactly she kissed me hard and my squeezed my butt I pushed her away from me and ran out the door seeing Jisoo came to pick me up and told her the whole situation at home she was pretty sad but now she finds it peaceful living with me "how about you quit that yoga class and do it with me" Jisoo said I replied with "that would be great" and we ended it off with a little sex. 

We stripped ourselves and I said whatever size its your dick chu I will always love it I said I  started to lick her pre-cum from her penis I had my small hands massaging her penis, chu went to touch my centre she said are you ready for this. I felt Jisoo's touch on my centre she then thrusts into it the thrusting was hard and fast. Rosie found it painful in the beginning but then she found it pleasuring at the end I felt Jisoo's cock slapping me then it got wet in inside because her cock milked inside me, my walls began to tighten she then puts her tongue in there as well to give extra thrusting today. Jisoo kissed me I love you and did the same to her.