Thunder Struck

In the Dino Lab, Kaya, Tommy, and Hayley are at the computer putting the last thing of the plans to destroy Mesogog for good. They saw the video of Anton and Mesgogo being separated for good which means they can move their plans up in speed.

"Now we know that Mesogog and Mercer are separated, we can speed up our plans," Tommy said before chance the screen to show the truck, "How's the new project coming?"

"Do you think it'll work?" Kaya asked.

"It's tough to get through an invisiportal with this much mass. We need a portal at an exact frequency and latitude for it to work," Hayley explained.

"Once we get inside, we can destroy Mesogog's lair once and for all," Tommy said.

"Agree. It will be time when it is getting closer to finish the villain off so the world can be in peace," Kaya said.

Tommy and Hayley nodded and continued working on the project. Kaya went to grab the bottles of drink and came back down to see the computer showing Zeltrax was attacking an innocent civilian.

"You'd better take a look at this," Hayley told Tommy.

Kaya walked toward them and put the bottles on the desk. Tommy looked up from what he was working on to see Zeltrax.

"Zeltrax! What does he want with that civilian?" Tommy asked.

"I don't know but we have to save the woman," Kaya said.

Tommy nodded and alerted the other Rangers that Zeltrax was back and was attacking an innocent civilian. The Rangers all met up and faced the machine.

"Where's the woman, Zeltrax?" Tommy called to Zeltrax.

"Safe and sound, Rangers. Come and check if you like," Zeltrax challenged the Rangers.

They ran at him and attacked, but he easily knocked them around. When Kaya aimed a kick at Zeltrax's back, he turned and caught her ankle, swinging her into Tommy. They got back up and continued fighting him, but Zeltrax was much stronger. Kaya panted as she glared at Zeltrax.

"Your time is up, Rangers," Zeltrax told them as he tossed Connor back.

"Guys, you know what time it is," Tommy and Kaya said at the same time looking at others.

They all nodded to them, and Connor stepped forwards.

"Ready?"

"Ready!" their morphers revealed themselves.

"DINO THUNDER, POWER UP, HA!"

"WHITE RANGER, DINO POWER!"

Drawn their weapons, the Rangers ran at Zeltrax again, this time fighting him off more easily. As Kaya and Tommy were knocked backward, a cry echoed down to them.

"Help! Somebody help me!" the fearful voice called out.

"You guys deal with Zeltrax," Kaya said.

"We'll help her," Tommy finished the sentence.

They ran to the location where they heard the cry. They looked around to see where the sounds coming from.

"Hello? Where are you?" Tommy called out.

"Help!" the voice cried.

They heard the voice and ran in the direction. Then they see the woman tied up to the pillar. Tommy used his staff to slash the vines apart. Tommy and Kaya helped the woman walk out of the building toward the others.

"Guys!" Tommy called as the Rangers cheered on the Red Ranger.

"Steady," Kaya murmured holding the woman from falling.