Reunion of the Power Rangers

It was a few days after meeting the Ninja Storm Rangers, Kaya was sitting in the Dino Lab looking at the video that she saw a while back while in the progress of her being alive. Kaya mumbled softly while writing the names of the teams. She was thinking about having the former Rangers come to the reunion since there hasn't been one for years ever since the first Rangers appears. Tommy came down to the lab to check on Kaya.

"Hey, sis. What are you doing?" Tommy asked.

"I am going through the past Ranger teams as I am thinking about having a reunion so everyone can meet each other," Kaya replied, not looking up from the notebook.

"Are you sure this is a good idea especially with Mesogog around?" Tommy asked as he didn't want other former Rangers in danger.

"Falcon, I know you don't want them to be in danger. Plus, after seeing the Ninja Storm Rangers a few days ago. It's been on my mind that I want to do the reunion and hopefully meet others that they may have not heard about me," Kaya explained.

"I see but please be careful with the plan of yours," Tommy said.

"Thanks," Kaya said before looking at Tommy, "Do you think you can help me find all of them especially their addresses so I can send it out?"

"I'll see what I can do," Tommy said, smiling.

"Again, thanks," Kaya said.

Tommy smiled and went back upstairs to find the book that have the past Rangers' addresses. For the next several days, Kaya has been busy sending the invitations out in the mail and had Tommy send ones to Time Force Rangers as she couldn't get in touch with them. None of the Dino Rangers don't know what is Kaya up to these past several days but keeping an ear out for any trouble. They will soon find out in about 2 days from now that Kaya is hosting the reunion for the past Rangers. Tommy was told to keep his students away from Kaya when she is in the mood for planning and hosting which he did because Connor was trying to find out and trying to see what Kaya is up to. Kaya was in the Dino Lab again after kicking everyone out outside for the training. Kaya heard Connor complaining to Tommy.

"Dr. O! Why is Kaya not telling us anything? What is she hiding?" Connor complained.

"I cannot tell you what she is hiding as she has the reason of why. So, leave her alone or I will give you some of my harsher training," Tommy told his student.

Connor gulped hearing the tone in his teacher's voice that he should not mess with Tommy especially Kaya. So, Connor left Kaya alone for a while until the day of the reunion. On the day of the reunion, every former Ranger has come to Tommy's house since all of them got the invitation to the reunion but don't know what is going on. When Jason and Trini were the first ones to arrive, Tommy was sitting out on the front porch. Jason saw Tommy sitting there.

"Tommy," Jason called.

"Hm? Oh hey, Jason, Trini," Tommy greeted.

"So, what is the whole reason behind this?" Trini asked.

"Just ask my sister as she is the one that came up with that idea for having the reunion after meeting the Ninja Rangers," Tommy replied.

"Where is she?" Jason asked as he doesn't see Kaya anywhere.

"She is here somewhere because Sis has been running all over the place today," Tommy shrugged, "You can hang out in the backyard since others will be here soon."

Jason and Trini nodded as they knew how Kaya can be when she is running to make sure everything went smoothly as she used to throw a birthday party for Jason many years before. Not long after Jason and Trini went to the backyard, a group of six were teleported down from the ship. Tommy recognized them as the Space Rangers.