Kidnapped the Original Purple Ranger

Here is the next chapter of "Long Lost Ranger". Enjoy!

Conner, Ethan, Hayley, and Kira were surprised to hear that. The Dino Thunder team except for Tommy talk over while Tommy is holding Kaya; he doesn't want to lose her again after what happened 10 years earlier. Once the Dino Thunder finish talking and agree one thing. They don't want to lose their teammates like the Original Rangers lost the first Purple Ranger; feeling sad if anything happens to one of their teammates gone from them for ten years like the Original Rangers lost Kaya. The Dino Thunder looked at the first Rangers while staying together like their predecessors.

"We want to say to you," Conner told the first team of Power Rangers "We don't want to lose our teammate like you did 10 years earlier."

"Thank you, Red Dino Ranger!" Kaya replied to Conner and his team.

As Conner get ready to say, "Your welcome!" back to the first Purple Ranger, he caught himself and make sure that he isn't hearing it. Conner looked at Kira and Ethan and saw their face were in shocked so he is not the only one who heard it.

"Why did you call Conner, Red Dino Ranger, Kaya?" Hayley asked Kaya.

"I may not know your names yet but the color of the team that I can remember" Kaya answered "One thing, how I know this one? I shared same twin bond with my brother so I pick some of the memories of Tommy and that how I knew that you guys are the newest team in the legacy of the Power Rangers."

"WHAT?" the Dino Thunder Rangers even other Rangers except Tommy yelled in shocked.

Kaya turn around and smacked at her twin brother. She looks at him for not telling about the bond that the twins have for many years before they were separated from each other as sister and brother. Tommy knew that he is in trouble with his little sis for not telling anyone except Billy and Kimberly.

"I am so sorry, sis!" Tommy told his sister "Only two people knew our bonds are Billy and Kim."

"I understand but still," Kaya replied still mad at Tommy Oliver.

"I am so sorry, Kaya," Tommy answered "but with you disappear and I don't trust anyone other than those two and Zordon. I told Zordon that you are still alive but not sure where or when are you at."

"I can understand Zordon but why not others, Brother?" Kaya asked.

"I couldn't handle you being lost in time and away from me for so long," Tommy answered "Zordon start to notice that I am not myself. He asked me what is wrong with me and I told him everything about our bond as the twin."

"I do understand. I really do understand!" Kaya told her brother "I can't keep it a secret from our friends... no family any longer. I got to go, Falcon."

As Kaya ran out of the Dino Lab, the base of the Power Rangers Dino Thunder and went outside to get away from Tommy. Tommy didn't mean to hurt his sister's feeling, but he knew that Kaya is right about it. They should have told them all of those years ago.

"Wait! Tigress!" Tommy and others yelled at Kaya to come back.

But Kaya didn't listen to her teammates to come back. She continues running into the forest. Unknown to her, the enemies of the Dino Thunder Power Rangers came out of an invisportal and captured Kaya. They knock her out and bring her to Mesogog's island. Mesogog heard from Elsa about the mysterious girl that came out of the strange portal. Kaya did not wake up until an hour later and found out that she has been kidnap (Kaya had been kidnapped by Goldar many times to keep away from her twin brother) and knew only two people can save her were Tommy and Billy. Elsa came in the cell and pull Kaya out of the small cell. Both women went to the main room of Mesogog's lab where Kaya meet in life rather than her brother's memory of Mesogog.

"Welcome young one! I have heard of you from Elsa how you came out of nowhere," Mesogog greeted Kaya not knowing that she is from the past who sent into the future and also a Power Ranger, too "I would like you to tell me what is your name and where did you come from?"

"I would never tell you who am I and where did I come from. I would rather die than let you know my name," Kaya growled at Mesogog.

"Oh! A feisty girl," Mesogog said "I really like you. I would love have you join me against the Power Rangers. "

"Never!" Kaya snarled at the main villain.

Mesogog knocked her out in order to look into her memories of the past. He found out that girl was the lost twin sister of his enemy, Tommy Oliver. Also, she is the same person who vanished 10 years earlier from the monster's attack. The only thing that she kept hidden from Mesogog is the identity of a Purple Ranger. This block Mesogog from finding out more about her past during his enemy's time as a Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger. 

"She is much strong than anyone I ever have," Mesogog said starting to get mad for not letting him see any more of that time.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

Starbee-Prime: (walking around and thinking what to do with the chapter that has not been posting it) There is gotta be a way to post the chapter within a month with another working on the new chapter. 

Kaya: (popped up to looked at Starbee-Prime) Heya!

Starbee-Prime: (screamed and turn around to see who hollered for her) Oh! Hello, Kaya! How are you doing?

Kaya: I am doing good and I am not happy to be kidnapped from the villains that are trying to take over the world.

Starbee-Prime: Calm down, Kaya. Do not worry! I am planning to have you escaped rather than have your brother and soulmate rescue but can't tell what happens next.

Kaya: But why not?

Starbee-Prime: Because I said so. Now, if you are here then the others are not behind. Am I, right?

Kaya: Yes!

Starbee-Prime: (signed) I better start to running away from other Rangers before they will hurt me. (Starbee left Kaya and went into hiding. She will not be seen for a while until she gets the new chapter ahead before posting it.)

Kaya: Huh! (confusing why Starbee-Prime left her for unknown reason)

Tommy: (walk into the room and looked for the author but saw Kaya) Do you know where is she?

Kaya: Who?

Tommy: Starbee-Prime!

Kaya: She left and I am confused why she left me behind.

Tommy: (looked at Kaya and don't understand her why she didn't know about the author) She left because she had not been able to post this chapter for almost a month now.

Kaya: Oh! I really don't care as long she is writing this story. I know she has other stories that have been on hold for a long time due to her school work.

Tommy: (shook his head at Kaya) Kaya! What am I going to do with you?

Kaya: Nothing! I really like to leave and find Billy to ask him something. So bye big brother. (Kaya left to find Billy)

Tommy: (looked weird about this conversation) This is a really weird day for me. (Tommy continued looking for Starbee-Prime)

Back to the author, she is in her hidden room that no one has not found it. She is working on the new chapter and hoping to get few chapters complete to posted it Starbee looked at you and winked knowing you can see her working while hiding from Tommy.