Stuck as an Animal

Hey! We are here for another chapter on "Long Lost Ranger". I forgot to mention which episode Kaya first appear in Dino Thunder. She appeared in the "Game On" episode from Dino Thunder. Please enjoy this!

When everyone came from the school, Kaya was sitting on the chair waiting for everyone. Tommy saw his twin sister sitting on the computer and see the video diary. He knew that Kaya found out that there are more Power Rangers than what they start out with.

"Hey sis," Tommy said. 

Kaya turn around and see him. "Hey bro. Mind to tell me what did you do?"

"I didn't do anything," Tommy said as he put his hands up.

"Well you didn't have me in the video to show to your students," Kaya said.

"I don't want to let them know nor any of the previous Rangers," Tommy said.

This ticked Kaya and she chewed out on Tommy even Tommy's students already met her and the next thing Kaya or Tommy knew. Kaya transformed into her animal spirit which is very rare for her and her brother.  Tommy looked at Kaya and want to know why she transformed into the tiger form.

'I don't know why I am in my tiger form. I haven't done like this not since we were little,' Kaya telepathed to Tommy.

"You shouldn't be doing that unless..." Tommy said before remembering something that is similar to what he and Kimberly have done back in 1994 when Kimberly discovered her animal spirit.

'Unless what big brother?' Kaya telepathed. 

"You need your mate to be near you. I need to call Kim to see if Bill-" Tommy said before gets interrupted by the phone so he answers the call, "Hello?"

"Tommy, did Kaya turn into her spirit animal?" Kimberly asked

"Yes, she did. Don't tell me that Billy did turn into his animal spirit too?" Tommy said.

"I am afraid so. You remember what happened in the past?" Kim asked.

"Yeah. That day was a crazy day and it took many hours for us to get back to normal before we- Kim that was genius!" Tommy said.

"What?" Kim asked as she was confused.

Kaya watches her older brother trying to figure out what is going on. She was wondering if Tommy has the same problem as she was right now. What Kaya doesn't know that both Tommy and Kimberly knew what is the problem but they are going to play pranks on both Billy and Kaya.

"Meet me in the woods Kim and bring Billy with you," Tommy said.

"I will see you in an hour or so," Kimberly said.

"Ok, and bye," Tommy said as he hangs his phone up.

'What is going on Falcon?' Kaya asked.

"Oh you will see soon Tigress," Tommy said.

Kaya hissed at his answer as Connor came down to see Tommy talking to a dangerous tiger in the Dino Lab. Connor kinda freezes at the site from where he is at the moment. Kaya and Tommy do a glaring war with each other but they both knew that Kaya always wins the game against Tommy.

"Uh..." Connor tried to say.

Kaya and Tommy turn to see Connor after it was drawn in the glaring game. Connor was shaking badly and trying to hide the fear. Kaya sniffed as she can smell the fear from Connor and smirks. She roars at Connor cause him to screams. Tommy laughed hard as he realized what his sister was doing.

"T-that was not funny Dr. O," Connor said.

"Oh, it is," Tommy laughed.

'After all, you got pranked by me,' Kaya telepathed to Connor.

Connor yelped and looked around to see where the voice coming from. Tommy slowly calm down seeing Connor looking around. Kaya walked toward Connor and rubs on his hand. Connor looked at Kaya not knowing it is her.

'It's me Kaya. I am in my tiger form,' Kaya said.

"Kaya?" Connor asked.

Kaya nodded as she purrs softly. Tommy smiled softly at his baby sister knowing Kaya loves to be cuddled. Connor looked surprised and looked at Tommy.

"How that happened?" Connor asked.

'You have to ask my brother about that,' Kaya telepathed.

"Dr. O?" Connor said.

"I went something similar that Kaya is going through right now. She has to find her mate and stay near her mate for about a week to hours before she could change back to human," Tommy explained.

"You seem to know what is going on?" Connor said.

"Yes. That is because I went the same way as her back in 1994," Tommy said.

"Wow," Connor said.

'Brother should we be headed to meet others?' Kaya telepathed.

"Oh yes. I will see you in few hours Connor. I need to take Kaya with me to the woods to meet others," Tommy said.

"Ok, Dr. O," Connor replied.

Connor went to sit at the steps and took his homework out to work on it for a little bit before decided to head to Hayley's Cyberchase Cafe to meet his friends there. Kaya and Tommy watched Connor while Kaya kinda misses being around teenagers since she didn't get chance to hang with her friends during high school because she was taken out of her time into new time which is very lucky for her that her older brother is still alive and know what is going on. Tommy and Kaya walked out of the Dino Lab and went into the woods to meet Kimberly and Billy there.

'Why do we have to meet them there?' Kaya telepathed.

"It's easier for you and Billy since you both can't fit in there," Tommy pointed out.

'That is true. I noticed that I can barely fit in but having two of us in animal forms would not be able to fit in,' Kaya telepathed.

Tommy nodded as he does make a good point about why neither his sister nor his friend would be able to fit in. Kaya and Tommy walked to the spot of the area where it is clear and waiting for Kimberly and Billy to come. When the Oliver siblings see Kimberly and the wolf walking toward them, Kaya runs up to the wolf known as Billy.

'Billy!' Kaya telepathed.

'Kaya,' Billy telepathed back.

Both Tommy and Kimberly smiled at the scene and decided to leave them alone as Tommy and Kimberly walk away from Kaya and Billy. Tommy got the beeps from one of his students and went to help them. Kimberly stays behind in the Dino Lab. Neither Billy nor Kaya see Tommy and Kimberly leave as they were busy talking on how they became an animal.

'Billy how are we going get back to normal?' Kaya telepathed.

'Only two people should able to tell us was your brother and Kimberly,' Billy telepathed.

'Ok,' Kaya telepathed before turns to see no one there, 'Oh they didn't stay.'

'What?' Billy telepathed before to see that neither Tommy nor Kimberly are there, 'Oh...'

'Oh is right Billy. I am so going kill my brother for leaving me and you here,' Kaya telepathed as she was little mad at her twin brother.

'You do that while I am going get Kimberly,' Billy telepathed.

Kaya snuggled up with Billy and lay on the ground wanting to stay close with him. Billy smiled softly as he does miss her so much. So, he snuggles back with Kaya while the time has gone past. They were so happy that they got spend much time together that they kinda forgot about wanting to hurt Tommy and Kimberly.

'I love you, Billy,' Kaya telepathed.

'I love you too, Kaya,' Billy telepathed.

Kaya and Billy kiss on the lips which cause they change back to human. Neither Billy nor Kaya noticed that they are human as they continued to kiss more. Kimberly and Tommy check on them hours later to see them sleeping. Kimberly put the blankets on Billy and Kaya and leave with Tommy.