The Arrival

January 26 2020

The Royal Rumble was happening in Phoenix Arizona as the Crowd was excited to see what action awaits them. The Kickoffs were over as the main show has began. The Show was going so far good as The Crowd was loving it.

Meanwhile Someone was walking around Backstage as she was smiling at the Producers and Wrestlers.

Meet Charlotte Flair, She is the current Smackdown Women's Champion and has been a marked target since Survivor Series

Meet Charlotte Flair, She is the current Smackdown Women's Champion and has been a marked target since Survivor Series. Charlotte was walking around as she was fixing her jacket. Her Match finished a few minutes ago when she defeated Mandy Rose to retain the championship.

Charlotte continued walking until she saw Paige walking towards her as both of them hugged each other before they began talking.

Paige: Great Match Sis.

Charlotte: Thanks Paige.

Paige: Your on a roll Ash. Keep it up.

Charlotte had a smile on her face as she hugged Paige again as she laughed and hugged her back. They both sat down by the cafeteria as they were watching the show.

Paige: So Who do you think is gonna win the Royal Rumble?

Charlotte: Hmmm. Either Sasha or Bayley.

Paige: Awesome. I say Either Kairi or Naomi.

Charlotte: That's Awesome too. Either way I'm ready to fight anyone that is gonna face me at Wrestlemaina.

Paige: Oh We know that. After all, Everyone has-

Charlotte: Bow Down To The Queen.

Paige and Charlotte shared a laugh as they were watching the Women's Royal Rumble. The Match went on for a long time until Kairi Sane Eliminated Sasha as she was the winner of the 2020 Women's Royal Rumble.

The Crowd was chanting Kairi's name as she had tears on her face before she pointed at the Wrestlemaina Sign as Fireworks were going off.

Kairi made it to Backstage as Charlotte and Paige gave her a hug as she was smiling at them.

Charlotte: Congratulations Kairi. You deserve it.

Kairi: Thank you Ashley.

Paige: So Which Champion are you gonna face at Wrestlemaina?

Kairi: Its a surprise.

They all shared a laugh as they continued watching the show as they were talking to each other.

Kairi: So Ashley. Are you dating anyone?

Charlotte: Not at all. I'm focusing on my career right now.

Paige: Come on Char. You need to have a boyfriend.

Charlotte: I-

Kairi: I know you've been through a lot but listen, You'll find True Love. Just Believe in yourself.