Forever And Always

A Few Months have passed since Alex and Charlotte confessed their feelings to each other and since then their bond has became unbreakable.

On December 31st 2020, Alex proposed to Charlotte and she happily accepted as they shared a kiss on the beach. On February 14 2021, Alex and Charlotte got married and they lived happily ever after

They went to Paris for their honeymoon and they were seen sitting in a bench holding hands as they were looking at their stars.

A/N: Thanks For Reading The Epilogue. I know its been a long time since I wrote this book and I apologise for being late and not writing the epilogue.

The reason why I haven't been writing wrestling books lately is because I'm having major writers block whenever I write wrestling books. That was the reason why I unpublished Fury (Alexa Bliss × Peyton Royce × OC) because I have been having troubles on how to continue the chapters further and more. I also unpublished Era Of War( Mickie James × OC) due to the same problems. So this is why I haven't been writing wrestling books for a while.

But I will be writing wrestling books again very soon.

Once Again I'm very sorry if this book was short and more.

Stay cool and stay safe everyone.

Stay strong and I hope all of you are having an amazing day.