Fear

February 14 2020

Smackdown Live was happening as The Crowd was excited to see what action awaits them. Charlotte was right now sitting by the crate as she was waiting for her match to begin until she heard producers calling her name as she got up and fixed her robe and championship.

Johnny Gargano and Candice Le Rae made their entrances as the crowd was cheering for them as they looked at them and taunted them

Johnny Gargano and Candice Le Rae made their entrances as the crowd was cheering for them as they looked at them and taunted them. Austin and Indi were accompanying them to the ring as they began taunting the crowd as they began booing them as they laughed at them.

Johnny and Candice were waiting for their opponents as they were talking to each other until....

Johnny and Candice's eyes were widen as The Revenant made his entrance as the crowd was cheering for him as he looked at the Way as they were scared of him.

The Revenant continued staring at them as Austin and Indi were sitting by the commentary seat as they were scared until....

Charlotte made her entrance as The Revenant was looking at her as she was smiling at him while she looked at the crowd as he tilted his head.

Charlotte and The Revenant began walking towards the ring as they entered the ring as Charlotte raised the Smackdown Women's Championship in the air as the crowd was chanting her name.

The Referee told the competitors to get in the corner as he was checking on them before he rang the bell as The Revenant looked at Johnny who was staring at him.

Johnny was gonna attack the Revenant until he exited the ring as he was confused until The Revenant went towards the Announcers table and grabbed Austin as he was trying to break free until The Revenant hit Austin with a Chokeslam on the table as Indi, Candice and Johnny were shocked.

The Revenant looked at Indi as she immediately ran away as Johnny and Candice were calling her name until The Revenant entered the ring and hit a big boot on Johnny as he was down.

Candice tried to help Johnny but Charlotte hit a Chop and followed it up with a snap suplex as Candice was down.

Johnny hit The Revenant with a super kick but it didn't faze him as he looked directly at Johnny's eyes as he was scared.

Johnny: Hey come on, Can't we just be friends?

The Revenant hit a super kick on Johnny as he was down. The Revenant pinned Gargano but Candice stopped the pin as Charlotte threw her out of the ring as the chaos continued.