Elimination Chamber

February 27 2020

Elimination Chamber was happening in Philadelphia as the crowd was excited for the pay-per-view to begin. The Kick offs were over as the main show began as the crowd was already excited to see what action awaits for them. The show went on as the crowd was so far loving it as the next match was Charlotte Flair defending the Smackdown Women's Championship against Billie Kay, Liv Morgan, Carmella, Tegan Nox and Toni Storm in a Elimination Chamber match.

Charlotte was in her locker room as she was fixing her hair as she fixed her robe and Smackdown women's championship around her waist as she looked at herself.

Charlotte had a huge smile on her face as she was thinking about the hangout she had with Alex before. She found him adorable and very nice. Charlotte finished fixing her hair as she exited her locker room as she continued walking until she heard something.

Charlotte was scared as she looked around until she saw Alex staring at her.

Charlotte: Jeez, Are you trying to scare me to death?

Alex removed his mask as he had a huge smile on his face as he spoke to her.

Alex: Sorry about that, I didn't mean to scare you.

Charlotte: Its okay, So What are you up too?

Alex: Well I can't tell you since I really don't like telling spoilers.

Charlotte: Such a tease.

Alex: That's what I am, I like to tease people.

Charlotte: Hey Thanks for joining me at the cafe.

Alex: No Problem Queen.

Charlotte was smiling at him as he continued looking at her until Alex said something to her.