Eye Of The Storm

January 31 2020

Friday Night Smackdown was happening as The Crowd Of Orlando cant wait to see the fallout in the Royal Rumble. The Crowd are also excited for Elimination Chamber as a lot of matches have been confirmed.

Right Now Charlotte was walking backstage as she was fixing her attire along with her robe and championship.

Charlotte was smiling at the producers as she continued walking until Kayla Braxton stopped her as she wanted to ask her some questions

Kayla: Charlotte Flair, What are your thoughts on defending the Smackdown Women's Championship in a Elimination Chamber Match? Do you feel worried?

Charlotte had a smirk on her face as she began talking.

Charlotte: Worried? Why should I feel worried. I'm not afraid of anyone that gets in my way. You see Kayla, At Elimination Chamber, Everyone will....

Charlotte poked Kayla's nose as she gave a cocky smirk to her.

Charlotte: Bow Down To The Queen.

Kayla: Also, Do you think Kairi Sane will challenge you at Wrestlemania for the Smackdown Women's Championship?

Charlotte: If Kairi wants a shot at this then she can have it. She needs to remember that I won't go down without a fight.

Flair continued talking about Kairi and The Elimination Chamber match until she was interrupted by the IIconics as they laughed at her.

Billie: Same Old Promo Char.

Peyton: Say something new for once.

Charlotte: What do you want?

Peyton: Oh My Friend Billie is in the Chamber.

Billie: That's Right Charlotte and When I beat you along with the others and become Smackdown Women's Champion. Its gonna be......

Peyton/Billie: IICONIC!!!

Just Then They heard someone clapping as they saw Carmella walking towards them.

Carmella: I cant imagine you as Smackdown Women's Champion Hon. You see at Elimination Chamber, The Princess Of Staten Island is gonna be Champion.

Charlotte and The IIconics gave her a death stare before Liv Morgan walked towards them.

Liv: Its about time you all realise this is my moment. My time to shine, At Elimination Chamber, I will be the next Smackdown Women's Champion.

Liv was gonna say something until she heard a voice as they all turned around and saw Toni Storm walking towards them.

Toni: None of you are gonna be walking out of Elimination Chamber as Smackdown Women's Champion. Its gonna be my time, Toni Time.

Storm had a smile on her face until she was interrupted by Tegan Nox as they all looked at her.