After Thoughts (author thoughts)

G R E E T I N G S, hello this book got a lot more of attention then I originally expected and I'm happy greatly that for some you could enjoy this story to its fullest.

I'm aware of some people's dislikes in my choice of writing and the fact that this is a sunflower story but that just what I took from the game.

Omori is one of my favorite games I've ever played and even with its faults I truly enjoy it and this is the first Franchise I've been in the Fandom of like this and I've met some truly wonderful people because of it.

I only came to wattpad because of my want for more so I searched for a Omori fanfic and I found a omori sunflower oneshots book and I loved it and it blasted me to use wattpad a lot. And through that I found people I can call genuine friends which for me is like "Wow" cause the only friends I have left are ones I made like 10 years ago and they've stuck around. Omori and wattpad have given me quite the experience and I hope my book was able to inspire at least one person to follow a similar path like that. This truly was a grand experience for me and I enjoyed the lovely comments I got along the way. So from me too you I love you and hope you enjoyed my story, have a wonderful day  Ta,Ta

this chapter will host my after thoughts and showcasing my favorite comments.

Explanation and things category

One complaint I got on a repeated bases was the my interpretation of heroes reaction to the truth. Let's be real you are kidding yourself and using a lot of wishful thinking if you believe Hero wouldn't freak out over it. To what degree he freaks out is debatable but he is not a perfect person. Nobody is and with my experience with people he would most likely freak the fuck out over it.

Next up sunflower, I'm sorry but just read the room you're screaming in if you are actually angered over the sunflower edition to the story could I have developed it better, yeah definitely but I don't like dragging a story out for the love part of it. At the end of the day a good chunk of the Fandom likes it cause really That's the main dynamic. Aubrey while her place in the story is important it is overshadowed by the relationship between Sunny and basil.

My style of writing is due to my preference of what preference of story I like to read. I can't stay tuned to a super long story that drags it's feet so like to get straight to the point. Yes things could have been fleshed out better but I'd say I'm happy with how I did it.

This story is an amalgamation of things I thought would happen after Sunny spilt the beans could I have done everything better yeah but I am happy with where I left it.

This is the "funniest comments" category, at least for me comedy is subjective though