♧ 8- The Handover ♧

~AN~
Enjoy the long chapter ❣️
Please don't forget to comment.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Narrative:

Narrative:

After her long meeting with her uncle, Dalia sent for Eleanor who had returned from the Sasori-gumi property, hours ago.

"Good evening, Donna."

"Good evening, Eleanor," Dalia greeted, busily typing away on her computer.

"I saw him, Donna," Eleanor said excitedly. " He is indeed a very handsome man."

"Mm. No time for distractions, Eleanor," was Dalia's uninterested reply. "How did the work go? What were the cooks and maids able to accomplish today?"

Eleanor wasn't surprised by Dalia's sudden indifference. The Donna was never distracted for too long. She always knew her priorities and put them before any distractions- fine men included.

"I can say 80% of the work was done today. They did a very good job. The final touches will be done early tomorrow morning."

"Great. Once this is all over, give them a good pay."

"As you wish. How are things back in Florence?"

"Everything is fine, thanks to Dolce. I guess Toto's death set a good example for many in the family. They all accepted me as the new boss without complications, even if most of them haven't seen me yet."

"Great. Seeing what you did to Toto, who was your father's nephew whom he appreciated very much- they understood that you are not to be tampered with."

"Mm. Good job today. Have a good rest. Also, there's dinner in thirty minutes."

"Alright, Donna. And, thank you."

♧♧♧

Early the next morning, at around 8AM, Eleanor was first to dress up and leave for the Sasori-gumi headquarters. Dalia would joined her later because she had something important to care of first. The ceremony would begin at 2PM.

By 12PM, Dalia was ready to leave. She'd dressed up gorgeously as usual, in an outfit she considered simple. She always looked good in anything she wore. She just had that appeal.