♧ 16- Limits ♧

~AN~

Hi Everyone ❣️
Sorry for the long wait.
Enjoy this chapter.

Please Don't Forget To Comment 💋

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kimura's POV:

Kimura's POV:

It was 7PM when Dona and I returned to land. We walked hand in hand down the bridge, heading for my car.

I had to admit I was beyond satisfied with the outcome of our date. I couldn't help it but reminiscent our kiss. It had been perfect. Better than my lustful self had imagined it. She was hot. Very hot.

But unfortunately for me, just when things got even more intense between us and I thought I would be having her in my bed that night, she stopped and clearly told me that she didn't want to go any further. I respected her choice, of course. Especially because I had already foreseen her rejection.

The kisses we'd shared had been enough to quench my lust for some time. I was willing to continue being patient.

I pulled up in front of the gates of her home and parked. I stepped out first and being the gentleman I was most of the time, went to her side of the door and opened it for her. She smiled at me as I gave her my hand and helped her out. So far, she deserved my courtesy.

"Well," she started. " I'm home-"

"Not so fast," I cut her with a smile.

I leaned against the hood of the car and pulled her to myself by the waist until her plump breasts rubbed against my chest. She smiled and wrapped her soft arms around my neck, the tips of our noses brushing against each other.

"What more do you want, Mr Toyokawa?" she asked.

"Hmm, I can't tell. But I can tell you what I don't want," I replied, looking her in the eyes.

"Tell me,"

"Isn't it obvious?" I pecked her plump and glossy lips. " I don't want to let you go. Just not yet,"

She giggled and returned my peck.

"Unfortunately we both have work tomorrow, don't we?" she sighed. " Can't stay out too late."

"Fuck that. I'm the boss. You're the boss. We own and control everything in our world, our workplaces included,"

"You're so stubborn," she laughed. " I want to set a good example for my employees,"