♧ 20- Good Mood ♧

~AN~

Hello~

Here's a chapter before the one you've all been waiting for. I wrote two chapters and decided to post this one first because you guys waited long enough.
I will be publishing the next (steamy) chapter either tomorrow or Thursday.
And yes, it's going to be a long one 😏.

In the meantime, enjoy this long chapter and please don't forget to comment ❣️.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Narrative:

Narrative:

"My biggest opportunity comes this Sunday. I'll make the most of it," Dalia told her assistant once back in her office.

She stared into thin air, everything she'd planned for Hiroyuki, his son and the Sasori-gumi coming back to flood her mind.

She was ready to go an extra mile. It was about time.

"Eleanor,"

"Yes, Donna?"

"Have two of our most competent men here with us follow and keep an eye on Shotaro. Ask our informant in the Sasori-gumi to do same."

"Will do, Donna. Why all of a sudden?"

"He's suspicious of me. And after what happened today, I think even more. I do not like the looks he gave me," Dalia stated with a frown at the thought.

She was in a horrible mood after her talk with Hiroyuki.

"I need them to do an impeccable job and to be very careful. Shotaro isn't dumb," she warned Eleanor.

"Understood, Donna,"

"You may leave,"

Eleanor excused herself and left the office while Dalia stayed back and called her uncle, Dolce.

Kimura returned to his workplace and his employees were surprised but mostly relieved to see that he was in a better mood.

He went up to his office and was surprised to meet Shotaro waiting for him inside.

"Oh Shota! Was about to send for you," Kimura said happily. "Was Keita taken to be treated?"

"Yes, Kumicho,"

"It's good you're here. I have something I want you to do for me," Kimura said and sat in his fancy office chair behind his expensive desk. "And you? Why are you here?"