♧ 32- Soirée ♧

~AN~

Hi lovely readers.
Enjoy the chapter ♥️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dona's POV:

Dona's POV:

I walked down the stairs, dressed in my very beautiful gown. At the bottom of the staircase, waiting for me was the very elegant Kimura who wore a suit that was costly enough to buy a car for the average person. He was very handsome and we both looked as expensive as we actually were.

"Oh my," he said, looking up at me with bright eyes. "Darling, you look amazing,"

"Do I?" I chuckled and took his hand as I got off the last step to meet him.

"Yes. You are beautiful."

"And you are very handsome. Look at you," I admired him in his suit. "You look just as amazing,"

He smiled and kissed the top of my hand, and then brought his lips close to my ear.

"We fit each other so well, Dona. We are perfect for each other and it makes me happy," he whispered. "Tell me you feel the same way,"

He raised his head to look me in the eyes.

"I do," I replied with a warm smile, not believing my own words.

"I hope so," he said with a low sigh.

"Kimura," I called softly and caressed his cheek. "I am right here, aren't I? With you. I've done a lot for you already and this is just the beginning. If I didn't think we were meant for each other, then I would not have done all that I did. Okay?"

I looked him in the eyes and could see I had him where I wanted.

"You're right," he replied with a little smile. "Let things always remain like this,"

"Of course,"

"Good. Let's go,"

He gave me his arm and I took it. We headed towards the elevator and left the penthouse. While in the elevator I couldn't help it but think.

'Everything is going well right now. He is beginning to eat out of my hand. But I shouldn't forget that all this can go south when Shotaro shows up. And he might anytime soon from now. I still need time, unfortunately. Everything I've worked for so far will come crumbling down the moment he arrives. What can I do?'

I took a deep breath.

'What should I focus on first? Because I can't do all I had planned to do, before he returns. I have think of something real fast,'